Can't sign in and/or change password! Need Help

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 21 comments
Canada
Montreal
oOJ-KiLLA240o
Ok, so I logged on to my account and went to sign into my PSN account. I typed in my password and it said "your password is no longer valid. You must change your password. I clicked ok, then it said that they will send an email to my email address to change my password. I found out that I haven't got any new emails from Sony/PlaystionNetwork so I tried again. It said the same thing, so then i tried a third time and then it said "A server error has occured". Any suggestions?

Mine said the same except I didn't get an option of changing or even a notification of an e-mail?

I didn't get an email option only
Error 80710D36. What ever that means.

Oh well.

What will happen if you no longer have access to the email address your account was set up with? The address I used got hacked a long time ago and I can no longer access it and I'm using a different PS3 to the one I set it up on too due to YLOD.

Anyone here in a similar situation who can give me some advice on this? I really don't wanna have to start from scratch if I can help it as I had 15m+ cr and over 300 cars.

What will happen if you no longer have access to the email address your account was set up with? The address I used got hacked a long time ago and I can no longer access it and I'm using a different PS3 to the one I set it up on too due to YLOD.

Anyone here in a similar situation who can give me some advice on this? I really don't wanna have to start from scratch if I can help it as I had 15m+ cr and over 300 cars.

You will need to contact Sony Customer support.

That's gonna be fun trying to get through to them then if loads of other people are in the same boat. Cue the cheesy 'on hold' music........

That's gonna be fun trying to get through to them then if loads of other people are in the same boat. Cue the cheesy 'on hold' music........

I would say there is several million on hold as we speak. There are also reports that people are being signed off again so I don't know...

I got the email, changed the PW and was able to log in through the interet/website but it won't take the password on my PS3.

I've just tried signing in, tells me to change Password. Then I get an error code. Try again, and this time I type in password, then get the error again. Reset the system, and now ive got the message "Playstation network currently undergoing maintainence" FFS:grumpy:

I've just tried signing in, tells me to change Password. Then I get an error code. Try again, and this time I type in password, then get the error again. Reset the system, and now ive got the message "Playstation network currently undergoing maintainence" FFS:grumpy:

It appears to be down worldwide again...

For me it didn't tell me to check my email or anything. It told me to change my password so I did it with PlayStation Network, it didn't tell me to do anything with my email. I didn't even get an email saying that my password had been changed.

Im in exactly the same situation reckon its gonna be a nightmare keep posted:banghead:

Ok so now i got an email from sony at exactly 1:09PM today, and I clicked the link to change my password. Then after I typed in the security numbers and letters thingy, it said that the link has timed out?? In the email it said that the link will expire within 24hrs...:confused:

Back