Car spins on main account

• Thread starter TCR_GaryJ
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I was playing Race C on my main account after playing 5-6 races previously. I had no issues during the other races then all of a sudden my 919 keeps spinning out with the slightest steering input (wheel) i assumed maybe my wheel had a problem, however, when I switched to my USA account the car was once again driving normal. Anybody any ideas what the issue could be??

Many thanks,
Gary

Hey guys, I was playing Race C on my main account after playing 5-6 races previously. I had no issues during the other races then all of a sudden my 919 keeps spinning out with the slightest steering input (wheel) i assumed maybe my wheel had a problem, however, when I switched to my USA account the car was once again driving normal. Anybody any ideas what the issue could be??

Many thanks,
Gary
Worn tyres? Slicks during rain? It's impossible to know without any video of the issue.

It's when playing sport mode using a rented car. Double checked I was using Racing Soft tyres. Have tried all wheel rotation options and still completely umcontrolable, especially when cutting round kerbs. But as I said in fitst post everything is as nomal when I switch to my Secondary USA account have checked settings and everything seems the same. I'm completely baffled by this!

I'd immeditley delete all game data and save files. Reload the game as if you've never played before, day one. If it happens again then just accept it was a glitch and move on.

It's when playing sport mode using a rented car. Double checked I was using Racing Soft tyres. Have tried all wheel rotation options and still completely umcontrolable, especially when cutting round kerbs. But as I said in fitst post everything is as nomal when I switch to my Secondary USA account have checked settings and everything seems the same. I'm completely baffled by this!
Are you using TC ?

I'd immeditley delete all game data and save files. Reload the game as if you've never played before, day one. If it happens again then just accept it was a glitch and move on.
Would I be able to reload all my progress or would I have to start my single player game from scratch??

Skill issue.
Aren't you just the comedian!! Funny how I can drive normally one race then all of a sudden can't go around a corner without the rear spinning out. I also have no issues when racing my USA account. Plonker!!

Are you using TC ?
No mate I don't use TC, well not since my first few weeks way back lol

Would I be able to reload all my progress or would I have to start my single player game from scratch??

Aren't you just the comedian!! Funny how I can drive normally one race then all of a sudden can't go around a corner without the rear spinning out. I also have no issues when racing my USA account. Plonker!!

No mate I don't use TC, well not since my first few weeks way back lol
Have you tried re-calibrating your wheel on the acct that doesn't work ?

Many thanks,
Gary

Worn tyres? Slicks during rain? It's impossible to know without any video of the issue.

I had not the same problem, but every time I tried the Maserati A6GCS/53 in the Tokyo 600 12 lap race, as soon the race started, at the first steering input the car would simply swerve to the left head on to the tunnel wall.
Didn't had any problem with any other car (and I checked, changed to another car, started the race again, worked perfectly, changed to the Maserati again and the problem again), nor with the Maserati in any other race. Until today still didn't realized what happened.

Back