Carbon and chrome helmets/matching suits

United States
Las Vegas, USA
Bobby-Vegas
I have Carbon-23. Looking for other Carbon helmets and chrome themed helmets.. Matching suits would be nice also.

Can offer racing gear, lvl 21, 22, 24, 1000 tickets, and '67, '70 tickets also.

Last edited:
I have those, I am interested in your level 24 ticket. I have all the carbon helmets and all suits, name whaT gear your interested in. I have 100%.

I have those, I am interested in your level 24 ticket. I have all the carbon helmets and all suits, name whaT gear your interested in. I have 100%.
Can you send all the carbon helmets and a 5 matching suits (you can decide)?
I will send lvl 24 now first if you are ready. Send Friend Request please

I can offer you some gear for a 24 ticket as well.
I've got 100% gear so it's all your call.

I can offer you some gear for a 24 ticket as well.
I've got 100% gear so it's all your call.
I have not got Friend request from crypto yet and I have been waiting for over a 1hour and 30 minutes.

I want all carbon helmets and chromed helmets with matching suits if possible and you get lvl 24. Send me a friend request and I can send first.
I have Carbon-23

I have not got Friend request from crypto yet and I have been waiting for over a 1hour and 30 minutes.

I want all carbon helmets and chromed helmets with matching suits if possible and you get lvl 24. Send me a friend request and I can send first.
I have Carbon-23

I'm at work now for another 4 hours. I won't be able to send anything for about 5 hours. Will that be a problem?
If not, I can PM you with the PSN ID to send a FR to. [It's not the one listed under my name, that is strictly for the GTP WRS.]
I can then accept it when I get home, send stuff out then and you can send me the ticket after you receive the gear.

EDIT: Your avatar reminds me of the movie 'Swingers':lol:

I'm at work now for another 4 hours. I won't be able to send anything for about 5 hours. Will that be a problem?
If not, I can PM you with the PSN ID to send a FR to. [It's not the one listed under my name, that is strictly for the GTP WRS.]
I can then accept it when I get home, send stuff out then and you can send me the ticket after you receive the gear.

EDIT: Your avatar reminds me of the movie 'Swingers':lol:
Send it

I can send it right now to you, want lvl 22 ticket.

Mentioned what you want, I want names of the helmets and suits.

Full set of Carbon helmets sent out to you.
There aren't any chrome helmets so I sent out some shiny ones.
Also some nice suits.
You have a full gift box when you sign back on.👍

Full set of Carbon helmets sent out to you.
There aren't any chrome helmets so I sent out some shiny ones.
Also some nice suits.
You have a full gift box when you sign back on.👍
Thanks, you are the man!!! Kickbutt Gear dude.

This trade is complete

I have Carbon-23

Sorry I went to sleep, it was late here. I hope someone helped you out. :nervous:

Latest Posts

Back