Don't know if anyone noticed......

But here is a nice little screenie.

82245619.jpg

Taken from the youtube video here at 1:49

Don't know if anyone noticed......

But here is a nice little screenie.

82245619.jpg

Taken from the youtube video here at 1:49

Notice no 2009 cars in that list? Would almost have you thinking the demo was put together very early this year, even late last year.

Missing from that list is the Lancer Evolution X and IV.

^ But the Evo X was on one of the vids here on the other thread. :)

EDIT:

@ 2:09

Last edited:
This is just a SS of one of the starting line ups of the playable races.

The other race also has a field of 10 instead of 8. I just thought it was an interesting SS.

Last edited:
The Fairlady Z is the Z. Which means it could either be the 350Z or the 370Z, depending on the year. But the one in the line-up is the 08... I do believe the 370 models is 09.

Notice no 2009 cars in that list? Would almost have you thinking the demo was put together very early this year, even late last year.

It says that, but whn you see running start sequence, you see that it is a 370 that is two cars behind the player's scooby (iirc)

The Fairlady Z is the Z. Which means it could either be the 350Z or the 370Z, depending on the year. But the one in the line-up is the 08... I do believe the 370 models is 09.

When was the 370Z first shipped in Japan? I know PD's modelling was done in 08 so that might be the reason for the date.

All I know is the car on that list represents the car we know as 370Z on that demo.

It says that, but whn you see running start sequence, you see that it is a 370 that is two cars behind the player's scooby (iirc)

Again i will say MY MISTAKE. Well spotted to everyone who feels they need to correct me AGAIN.

Only in JDM-land-> The Z has always been the Fairlady Z.

-> Read the Project X Manga, go to any bookstore for any Z-related books, Wiki it, and watch or read Wangan Midnight "Akuma no Zeto/Devil Z". :sly:

Just look at GT5P, it's still called Fairlady Z even in the PAL (assuming NTSC also) version, they did localise the name with GT4 though.

Already covered in the Master Car List.

Interesting spot that there's no 2009 cars on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back