Cars with moving spoilers or body parts

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
One of the highlights of GT is the fact that it has moving spoilers and body parts. Some have moving rear spoilers, others have front parts that move, and some even have side parts like vents that move while driving. I am sure there are many cars out there that many dont know about including myself. Please post the cars that have moving body parts.

Cars with moving parts.
1. Mclaren mp4-12c
2. Lexus LFA
3. SLR Mclaren
4. Murcielago LP 640
5. Bugati Veyron
6. Enzo Ferrari '02
7. Mitsubishi HSRII Concept
8. Chrysler Crossfire
9. Audi R8 5.2
10. Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
11. Mclaren F1
12. Nissan GT-R
13. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
14. Cadillac CIEN Concept '02
15. VW W12 Nardo Concept '01

Couple pics from other threads.
Mclaren mp4-12c
Mclaren%25252003.jpg

Mclaren%25252002.jpg
Lexus LFA

SLR McLaren

Last edited:
One of the highlights of GT is the fact that it has moving spoilers and body parts. Some have moving rear spoilers, others have front parts that move, and some even have side parts like vents that move while driving. I am sure there are many cars out there that many dont know about including myself. Please post the cars that have moving body parts.

I could even make a list in the first post of all the cars with moving parts.

1. Mclaren mp4-12c
2. Lexus LFA

Mclaren mp4-12c

Lexus LFA

You should call this thread "From pretty to ugly at 100 mph"

I wondered that myself. I don't believe they do in GT5, but I could be wrong of course. I remember the Murcielago having the pop air intakes in Midnight Club: L.A. also.

I wondered that myself. I don't believe they do in GT5, but I could be wrong of course. I remember the Murcielago having the pop air intakes in Midnight Club: L.A. also.

In real life, it has opening cooling intakes at the side. But not in GT5...too bad, it looks damn cool.

30307811n08_lamborghini_murcielago_lp640.jpg

Last edited:
Yup those side vents are active in the new Hot Pursuit that just came out. And yes they are very cool looking. I posted the video above in post #4. Also added the Enzo Ferrari '02 to the list. Never knew the Enzo had a moving rear spoiler.

From what I have read/heard the Murcielago cooling wings open when the engine gets hot. I am not sure if they open up manually with a switch. Even so GT5 doesn't have a spare button for these little features.

Then there's the HSRII...

hsrii.jpg

These babies activate independantly to aid balance under braking. There's some moveable bits in the front bumper too

hsrii2.jpg

The mclaren f1 has a air brake.
Audi tt has a spoiler
I think one of the lamboghini has closing side mirrors when moving at high speeds

These are old picture that pertained to the subject :lol:

Ill take pictures of other cars when i'm on GT5 again :P

Don´t you think, it would be better to show car, which weren´t already shown?

The LFA, McLaren and Audi TT are already in the list. If cars are shown doube and triple, the author will loose the overview.
Its perfectly fine if people post pictures of the same cars. No problem with that at all. :)

Some great pics and I am glad someone posted the Mitsubishi HSRII Concept because I couldnt remember the name of it. Plus I wasnt sure if standard cars had moving parts. Looks like the answer is yes. I also updated the list in the first post.

gearhead

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the when the spoiler goes down the buggati veyrons hydraulics that power the spoiler, when it goes down the hydraulics go through the spoiler (also known as no-clipping) it happens in call of duty, i.e when you crawl into a dead body the other player will see half of your body stick out of the dead body, the same happens with GT5 with the buggati veyron, no-clipping happens on MANY games and it is a problem which cannot be solved 100% in any game.

Cars with moving parts.
1. Mclaren mp4-12c
2. Lexus LFA
3. SLR Mclaren
4. Murcielago LP 650-4 Roadster
5. Bugati Veyron
6. Enzo Ferrari '02
8. Chrysler Crossfire
9. Audi R8 5.2
10. Audi Quattro
11. Mclaren F1
12. Nissan GT-R

Mclaren mp4-12c

Lexus LFA

SLR McLaren

Moving parts in GTR?

Cars with moving parts.
1. Mclaren mp4-12c
2. Lexus LFA
3. SLR Mclaren
4. Murcielago LP 650-4 Roadster
5. Bugati Veyron
6. Enzo Ferrari '02
8. Chrysler Crossfire
9. Audi R8 5.2
10. Audi Quattro
11. Mclaren F1
12. Nissan GT-R

There is no LP 650-4 Roadster in GT5...?

Back