Castrol Mugen NSX for sale

• Thread starter GatorAdam
  • 21 comments
United States
Florida
GatorAdam
Honda_NSX_Castrol_MUGEN_NSX_JGTC_p02.jpg

Got 2 of these for my level 17 tickets and can't sell them. Not looking for anything in particular, so make me some offers if it's on your wish list!

Edit: if there was something I'd be looking for, though, it would be "fun" paint chips. Matte or chrome preferred. Not sure how that works out with the cars and trading, though. Maybe a Matt Black Lexus LFA, then? That's just a minor request, though. All offers will be considered!

dodge viper srt10 acr 08 (black with red line)
callaway c12
aston martin db9 coupe 03
plymouth superbird 70 (lime green)
dodge charger super bee 426 hemi 71

Is that the castrol mugen NSX '00?

If it is I'll trade a few of the following matte's for it.

Matte Light Green
Matte Black
Matte Green
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Silver
Matte White

50BMG:

I'm at work, so I honestly couldn't tell you if it's the '00 or not. I don't think there are multiple versions in the game (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Would definitely consider your 5 matte's offer for it, though. Which ones? I've already got 3 greens and a light blue.

Standard cars -
Audi Pikes Peak Quatro
Cusco Scoob impreza
Jay leno tank car
Caterham Fireblade
Audi RS4

Anything take your fancy?
This offer expires in a few mins as I'm in line for trading other things tonight.

50BMG:

I'm at work, so I honestly couldn't tell you if it's the '00 or not. I don't think there are multiple versions in the game (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Would definitely consider your 5 matte's offer for it, though. Which ones? I've already got 3 greens and a light blue.

w/e ones you want...

what time can you trade?

Any of these?

- Jensen Interceptor MKIII ‘74
- Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98
- Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04
- Honda S2000 (50th anniversary introduction edition) in New Formula Red two models: '99(US) and '01(EU)
- Spoon S2000
- Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 Phase 2 '03
- Honda Integra Type R Touring Car(no year)
- Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
- Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98
- Toyota Supra RZ '97

Anything that strikes your fantasy in my garage. Anything at all. Pick 1 and we we have a deal. I can trade 13, 16, and after. Thanks.

Am I right to assume you won't part with either of the X2010's for it? :sly:

You're wrong to assume that, actually :-P. I have a couple of them from past trades and on top of that they aren't really a car that I like as much as certain other cars.

Are you interested in one of the X2010's for it?

w/e ones you want...

what time can you trade?

I know I'm spending the evening with my wife, so it would most likely be later today (after 9 or 10 Eastern). There's also a small chance I could be on for a bit around 5ish.

I'm "GatorAdam" on PSN. If you wanted to add me and send one of the mattes (whichever is your least desirable to hang on to) as a sign of good faith, I'll send the Castrol as soon as I get on at home.

And I don't really have any love for my other Castrol Mugen NSX, either, and there have been some enticing offers. Keep 'em coming and I'll likely part with it!

You're wrong to assume that, actually :-P. I have a couple of them from past trades and on top of that they aren't really a car that I like as much as certain other cars.

Are you interested in one of the X2010's for it?

I'll gladly take the Carbon one off your hands for it. Add me and I'll send tomorrow. Then just send send whenever you have an open date.

Is that the castrol mugen NSX '00?

If it is I'll trade a few of the following matte's for it.

Matte Light Green
Matte Black
Matte Green
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Red
Matte Silver
Matte White

If I can pick, I'd like the black, orange, red, white, and light green.

I know I'm spending the evening with my wife, so it would most likely be later today (after 9 or 10 Eastern). There's also a small chance I could be on for a bit around 5ish.

I'm "GatorAdam" on PSN. If you wanted to add me and send one of the mattes (whichever is your least desirable to hang on to) as a sign of good faith, I'll send the Castrol as soon as I get on at home.

Pick 5 mattes you want, I'll send you a invite, then send you the mattes (probably won't be able to send them till tomorrow morning since you are on the east coast and I have wife bzns to attend to as well). Send the car when you can. This OK for you?

Sounds great to me, 50 BMG. Will accept your invite and send as soon as I get on this evening. Black, orange, red, white, and light green preferred.

I'll gladly take the Carbon one off your hands for it. Add me and I'll send tomorrow. Then just send send whenever you have an open date.

Alrighty. Like I said, as of now my earliest open date is the 17th. But if I have anything opens up before then, it'll be sent your way earlier.

kreamedkorn:

Sounds good. Just add me ("GatorAdam") later and I'll send your way tomorrow. Unless it will allow me to gift 2 today.

Latest Posts

Back