Caterham RS Levante 2013

Sick_Cylinder
Caterham RS Levante Front Quarter.jpg

I'm well known for my love of classic cars - well this is a future classic!

Caterham RS Levante Badge.jpg

1,000 bhp per tonne, 2.4 litre supercharged 40 valve V8. More information available from this link:

http://www.rsperformance.co.uk/levante_technicalspecification.htm

I want to race this car in the game against the Ariel Atom V8 - please support that car also!

I can't believe this car isn't flooded with likes - is it because people haven't heard of it? How could you not want a 1,000 bhp per tonne track day car in the game?

I agree with Sick - this would be a great rival for the Ariel Atom V8 - and considerably safer than driving either car in real life!

One of the rarest car in the world; a bespoke superbike-derived motor, sky-high redline, blood-cuddling sound...comparably skinny tyres...what's not to love? Definitely needs more votes. Dunno if PDI can get a example to laser scan, but one can hope.

One of the rarest car in the world; a bespoke superbike-derived motor, sky-high redline, blood-cuddling sound...comparably skinny tyres...what's not to love? Definitely needs more votes. Dunno if PDI can get a example to laser scan, but one can hope.

It shouldn't be too difficult - the BBC recently featured Russell Savoury and his workshop on their "Springwatch" nature programme - he had set up all sorts of cameras to record water voles and birds etc - the workshop is deep in the English countryside. He came across as a thoroughly charming man and his workshop contained several cars undergoing work - with something as exotic as a bespoke, 40 valve, supercharged V8 I expect customers get their cars fettled by the man himself.

The current model uses a V6 engine based on components from an 1150cc three cylinder Yamaha snowmobile engine - this motor can take a higher boost level and hence produce more power than the Yamaha Thunder Ace based V8 model.

Last edited:
The current model uses a V6 engine based on components from an 1150cc three cylinder Yamaha snowmobile engine - this motor can take a higher boost level and hence produce more power than the Yamaha Thunder Ace based V8 model.
WHAAAAAATTT??!!! No more V8?? Don't want this anymore!!! {throws a tantrum}
Whew now I'm calm. I still want, of course. :)

Back