CE-210315

• Thread starter LuuBear
  • 3 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
Hello
Sadly I can't start any daily race, due to the CE-210315 error. I can set a time in qualifiers and also can do the warm up. But as soon as the race should start, i always get the CE-210315 error, which kicks me out of the lobby. It's really frustrating, as I wasn't able to even do one race.
I tried so many things, but maybe there is a solution...

Hello
Sadly I can't start any daily race, due to the CE-210315 error. I can set a time in qualifiers and also can do the warm up. But as soon as the race should start, i always get the CE-210315 error, which kicks me out of the lobby. It's really frustrating, as I wasn't able to even do one race.
I tried so many things, but maybe there is a solution...

That sounds like connection issues. Try doing everything listed here and see if that helps.

That sounds like connection issues. Try doing everything listed here and see if that helps.

Thank you, but I already tried this method, as I saw it in a earlier thread. Did not work for me.

Thank you, but I already tried this method, as I saw it in a earlier thread. Did not work for me.
If you've done all of that without success and it's a recent issue, it may be that your ISP is having issues, or it may be blocking P2P.

Back