• 4 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
Xm1D9sB.png
CH-Auto Event '14
Xm1D9sB.png

file.php

This is the brand new CH-Auto Event, an all-electric super car concept that made its official debut at the 2014 Beijing Auto Show. The vehicle was first spotted during a not-very-secret photo shoot on the roads of a Chinese city. CH-Auto is a well-known Chinese design studio, based in the capital Beijing. In 2012 they surprised the public with the beautiful CH-Auto Lithia.

The Event fits perfectly in line with spectacular lines and fascinating detailing. The car is a rear-wheel drive, full EV powered by an electric motor delivering 400 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. The 41.1 kWh lithium-ion battery pack can provide a range of up to 200 km while recharging the batteries takes six hours when using a 220V charge.

Tipping the scales at 1,685 kg (3,714 lbs), the CH-Auto Event showcased in Beijing is actually a fully functional concept featuring a complete interior cabin.

Specs:

file.php

file.php

file.php

Hints of BMW i8 at the back, but surprisingly not as "derivative" (i.e. rigorous copying) as I expected. :D
Nice looker. Altho' frosty relations between Mainland China and Japan may rear it's ugly head when PDI wants to get some Chinese cars in a GT game...

Back