Chaparral 2J

• Thread starter cheeves
  • 11 comments
United States
florida
cheeves1956
I need a Chaparral 2J, have been waiting almost a year for one to show up in used cars. Will trade a Toyota 7 ticket and Chaparral 2D ticket for a Chaparral 2J ticket or a 1970 ticket or a level 23 ticket. Would prefer Chaparral 2J ticket.
Send a friend request to cheeves1956 please. Thanks

I appreciate the offer to borrow. Would still like to have one of my own as it is about the only car I don't have and one of the ones that I have wanted the most.
I guess you can't trade individual car tickets so that limits me as to what I can trade back. Will trade a level 22 ticket and any other car that I can to get a 1970 or level 23 ticket.

I appreciate the offer to borrow. Would still like to have one of my own as it is about the only car I don't have and one of the ones that I have wanted the most.
I guess you can't trade individual car tickets so that limits me as to what I can trade back. Will trade a level 22 ticket and any other car that I can to get a 1970 or level 23 ticket.

you could permanent-borrow it from someone.

Last edited:
Thanks I will try that. Just watched a video on how to do it, so hope I can get it right. Thanks again. I have to finish an endurance race I am doing and then go and get a usb flash drive. Will fr you later.

Back