Check Out the Latest Isle of Man TT: Ride on The Edge Screenshots

Not sure how I feel on this game. Is there only the one track?? I know it is IOM, but only one track. Wouldn't that get old?? I know it would take a bit to master the entire 37 miles....and then what?

It comes with a few fictional (road) tracks too but the IOM track will take you a good while to learn properly. Probably wishful thinking but I was hoping they'd throw in the Northwest 200 or even the old St John's layout. I've seen old clips of it but never a full lap.

I tune in every year to watch it so I'll be getting the game for sure.

Yes it will come with some fictional tracks.
Perhaps even some real world circuit who knows.

I think it's clear they can't sell a game at full price with just one track. And looking at Monster Energy Supercross i think there is another great bike game ahead of them, even though the sports don't compare of course

Yes it will come with some fictional tracks.
Perhaps even some real world circuit who knows.

I think it's clear they can't sell a game at full price with just one track. And looking at Monster Energy Supercross i think there is another great bike game ahead of them, even though the sports don't compare of course
But the graphics look so good, that might be a game that could pull me away from GTS for a bit. I am really waiting for info on MotoGP 18. Has anyone heard any news on that?? I look but haven't found anything yet.

But the graphics look so good, that might be a game that could pull me away from GTS for a bit. I am really waiting for info on MotoGP 18. Has anyone heard any news on that?? I look but haven't found anything yet.
I don't expect to hear anything on that until after Gravel has been released.

This looks really well created, so I just hope the bikes feel intuitive and consistent like they did on TT and Ride.

Back