Chevelle SS 454 '70

Canada
oceanville
GMCHEVY-GUY
Hello I am after a Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Fathom Blue Metallic in a bad way, I don't have much for paints and accessories, but I do have a fare selection of cars. Please help, I have been after this for some time. I am even willing to do a multi for one trade if need be. Thanks in advance.

PSN ID GMCHEVY-GUY

Hello I am after a Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Fathom Blue Metallic in a bad way, I don't have much for paints and accessories, but I do have a fare selection of cars. Please help, I have been after this for some time. I am even willing to do a multi for one trade if need be. Thanks in advance.

PSN ID GMCHEVY-GUY

Send a Friend Request to PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN and I'll send you one. Hurry though, I'm leaving for work within the next 25 minutes or so.
Regards, SWERV

oh no sorry, I am on a lap top and the thing got closed for the night. I never even thought it would show I was "online"

Fathom Blue '70 Chevelle SS 454 in 0/0/0 condition sent. I do not require anything in return. Welcome to the GT Planet Marketplace. Do something nice for someone else in need if you get a chance, and you're very welcome too.:)

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Back