• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 5 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Powertrain: 2260 cc , Inline-4 , Twin Cam , Multi-Port Fuel Injection , 172 hp / 6200 rpm , 203 Nm / 5200 rpm , 5-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 4757 mm , Width 1735 mm , Height 1346 mm , Weight 1247 kg

Performance: Top speed 212 km/h , 0-100 km/h 8 sec

Information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Beretta

Other suggestions of Chevrolet
Deluxe Styleline Bel Air '52 , Impala SS427 '68 , Camaro (2nd gen) Z/28 '72 , Corvette (C3) 5.7L V8 CFI auto. '82 , Corvette (C4) '84 , Cavalier Z24 HC '87 , Cavalier Z24 Coupe '91 , Corvette (C5) Coupé '97 , HHR SS Panel Van '10 , Impala (9th gen) LTZ '13 , Malibu LTZ 2.0 Turbo '14

Last edited:
When I saw the title, I half expected to see this:

th

..........That's a Beretta 92FS, John Woo's fav hand gun; been in his movies for ages - and they never seem to run out of bullets,too!!!

I remember wanting the GTU when I went to the New York Auto Show. Geez, I feel old.

We even rented one in Orlando, Fl.

th

..........That's a Beretta 92FS, John Woo's fav hand gun; been in his movies for ages - and they never seem to run out of bullets,too!!!
Haha no, I don't like guns so I'm not suggesting a handgun ;)

I remember wanting the GTU when I went to the New York Auto Show. Geez, I feel old.

We even rented one in Orlando, Fl.
I think it's a cool car but I have expected a great V6 under the bonnet but this Inline-4 has gave the car more performance .

th

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
I personally prefer this BERETTA 501 sniper rifle ... Yes, I like weapons.

Caliber(s): 7.62mm NATO (.308Win)
Operation: rotating bolt, manually operated
Barrel: 586 mm
Weight: 5.55 kg empty without scope
Length: 1165 mm
Feed Mechanism: 5 rounds detachable box mag

The Beretta model 501 sniper rifle was designed on the basis of the Beretta sporting rifle, and was intended for military and police use. manufacturing began in 1985 and now is discontinued and the rifle is replaced in service with italian army with Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum rifles.

Beretta 501 is a rotating bolt, manually operated rifle. It has heavy, free floated barrel with match-grade adjustable iron sights as a standard option and NATO STANAG 2324 -compliant scope mounts. Standard scope used is a Zeiss Diavari-Z 1.5-6X variable power scope. The stock is made from wood and is adjustable for length of pull and for position of the cheek-rest.

Yes, cool car I like this one.
:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back