upload_2014-1-20_14-36-31.jpeg

images

2014 Camaro Z/28
Engine: 7.0L LS7
Power: 505 HP - 481 ft/lb
Nurburgring time 7.37.47
$75,000
VIN #1 auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson on Sat 1/18 for $650k to Rick Hendrick

In my opinion this should be a duty to pd...they included nearly all skylines, mx5, s2000 etc that ever appeared in any version. So why is there no zl1 camaro? There are v6 and v8 options to the 5th gen camaro, too...

I was in Delaware a couple days ago and I pull up to the stop light and look what I see at the stop light across from me, an all black with those wide factory black wheels the new camaro z28 and right behind it was a convertible black camaro ZL1. The z28 you can tell looked like it was in another league, sitting low and wide. This has my vote.

Only 6 votes? Really? Come on guys.

I was in Delaware a couple days ago and I pull up to the stop light and look what I see at the stop light across from me, an all black with those wide factory black wheels the new camaro z28 and right behind it was a convertible black camaro ZL1. The z28 you can tell looked like it was in another league, sitting low and wide. This has my vote.

Only 6 votes? Really? Come on guys.
I just saw a 2014 Hennessey Camaro a couple of days ago. Sounded awesome and looked good too.

I can't believe this and the ZL1 haven't been included in the game yet. The Z/28 is supposed to be a track monster, and ZL1 is Chevy's equivalent to the GT500. No priority in American Domestics?

I really don't care if it can hang with many fast cars, I'll never pay $75,000 for a Camaro. I'd just save a bunch of money and buy a C7 Corvette instead.

But 'dat 7.0L V8 tho...

Latest Posts

Back