Chicago P.D.

• Thread starter JR98
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
Chicago-PD.jpg

Chicago P.D. is an American crime drama and a spin off from Chicago Fire. It follows an Intelligence Unit of the Chicago Police Department and some uniformed officers in the 31st precinct.

CAST

Henry "Hank" Voight - Jason Beghe
Antonio Dawson - Jon Seda
Erin Lindsay - Sophia Bush
Jay Halstead - Jesse Lee Soffer
Adam Ruzek - Patrick John Flueger
Kim Burgess - Marina Squerciati
Kevin Atwater - LaRoyce Hawkins
Alvin Olinsky - Elias Koteas
Trudy Platt - Amy Morton
Sean Roman - Brian Geraghty (Season 2)
Sheldon Jin - Archie Kao (Season 1)

2048x1360

Chicago-PD-110-Full.jpg

Title_Card_for_Chicago_P.D.jpg

I should watch this. I loved Chicago Code even though it was cancelled after just one season. It's a great city for a show like this.

I should watch this. I loved Chicago Code even though it was cancelled after just one season. It's a great city for a show like this.
Never heard of Chicago Code but this is essentially a police version of Chicago fire if you've seen that. Also the cars in the show are pretty good.

Cars in the show:

2003 Dodge Durango (Season 1 Only)
i597115.jpg

2015 Cadillac Escalade (Season 2 Only)
By6Tre4IYAAt5Vp.jpg

2012 Chrysler 300
z300.jpg

Dodge Magnum R/T
08-2.3.jpg

Edit: Images not working, will find new ones
Edit 2: Just google Chicago PD [vehicle name] and you'll see them.

@JASON_ROCKS1998 Bro, your pics aren't showing. :ill:
OP or vehicle post? For OP, they show for me, for vehicle post I am aware, tried a few pictures from google search of cars in the show but they don't seem to be working. Think I've found better ones now:

Voight's 2003 Dodge Durango (Season 1)
i597115.jpg

Voights 2015 Cadillac Escalade (Season 2)
i746361.jpg

Lindsay's 2012 Chrysler 300
i663575.jpg

Olinsky's 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T
14-2.1.jpg

I caught some of this during a cross-over with "Law and Order: SVU". Wasn't a fan. I know police procedurals are in vogue, but I find that there are only so many that I can take. From what I saw, there wasn't anything too original about it.

I've seen bits and pieces of the show, enough to form up a more thorough opinion.

Honestly, this show is terrible. It represents everything that is fundamentally wrong with the modern police procedural - a group of characters who are largely indistinguishable from one another who have just enough charm and flippancy to operate outside the law without consequence because they're always right. Here, the ends justify the means, and if ever anybody questions them, then all they have to do is refer to their co-workers as "family" and talk about "protecting their own" and they get away with it. At the end of each episode, the status quo is restored, there is no forward momentum and nobody moves on in any meaningful way.

Back