Chirstian Dior Mangusta: Free to a Good Home! 😊

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProfDoobverk
  • 18 comments
  • 3,426 views
Messages
204
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
mang.png
 
Wonder how many people has bought it. I am a DeTomaso fanboy and haven't even looked at this thing.
I looked at it, unfortunately. That livery is hideous.
 
Last edited:
I bought it cause I'm an idiot and I thought I'd get that nice Dior helmet and suit for my character to wear...
Turns out you automatically wear it when you're driving the Mangusta and you cannot equip it manually:rolleyes:
 
I’m waiting for the Gucci Ferrari liveries. I heard no helmet so you be able see the oversized, jeweled, gold Gucci sunglasses. It comes with the license plate livery that reads “D-BAG1”.
 
Last edited:
For metro guys...
I got it anyways because I am also a completionist... Who knows when it will ever come back...?
 
I'd rather put the 500,000Cr towards... any other car, including a second Diablo GT to widebody, in order to apply a KFC Zinger livery I saw to it.
 
On top of how ugly that car is (imho) I just find it funny how that car is always in the legends dealership each time I check there.

Wonder if it'll stay there it'll gt8 comes out. :crazy:
 
Back