Chopper_P's Racing Gear,100% gears (Big Thankyou to everybody who Helped)

• Thread starter Chopper_P
  • 100 comments
Australia
Sydney
Chopper_P
Chopper_P's Racing Gear
Please Note This List Is What I Have
Helmets
Aqua: Completed (30/30).
Back Vision: Completed (30/30).
Blizzard: Completed (30/30).
Carbon: Completed (30/30).
Chopper: Completed (30/30).
Cross: Completed (30/30).
Divider: Completed (30/30).
Downforce: Completed (30/30).
Fast Rain: Completed (30/30).
Glitter: Completed (30/30).
Granito: Completed (30/30).
Gravity: Completed (30/30).
Horizon: Completed (30/30).
Masquerade: Completed (30/30).
Reinforced: Completed (30/30).
Selene: Completed (30/30).
Small Jaw: Completed (30/30).
Spinning Ball: Completed (30/30).
Storm Line: Completed (30/30).
Striker: Completed (30/30).
Trickster: Completed (30/30).
Wonderland: Completed (30/30).
Wrap: Completed (30/30).

Suits
Bicolor I: Completed (30/30).
Bicolor II: Completed (30/30).
Blaze: Completed (30/30).
Checquered: Completed (30/30).
Chicane: Completed (30/30).
Double Stripe: Completed (30/30).
Double Stripe Pro: Completed (30/30).
Foehn: Completed (30/30).
Grid Mesh: Completed (30/30).
Intersection: Completed (30/30).
Mistral: Completed (30/30).
Ripple: Completed (30/30).
Saturn: Completed (30/30).
Scorpion: Completed (30/30).
Sidewinder: Completed (30/30).
Slider: Completed (30/30).
Spiral: Completed (30/30).
Swell: Completed (30/30).
Thunder: Completed (30/30).
Titan: Completed (30/30).
Trainee: Completed (30/30).
Waver: Completed (30/30).
This is what I have If you see something you have that I dont please help me out with these. can trade paints, MC's, Tuning Parts, Horns etc

Last edited:
Hey there :)

Your Carbon 15 for my 30? Im realy looking for some carbon helmets.
Know this is a small trade but im going to school here in 45mins.

Anybody want some before I turn it in for the night

Hey, you have 48 gears that I do not have. If you'd send in exchange I would send 48 of mine that you don't have?

PM if interested - PSN friends already :)

Hey I don't have but a few gears. Just the ones that I won for the seasonals. But I'm looking for a few different green/black & green/white combos. I just want all of my drivers to have a theme going on. I can send paints after reset? Or if you are interested in a car/ticket, I can't send that until the 20th. Friends already on PSN. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Cheers, bud.

Hey, you have 48 gears that I do not have. If you'd send in exchange I would send 48 of mine that you don't have?

PM if interested - PSN friends already :)

have updated my gears as I have just recieved a huge shipment, just recheck and give me a list of what you are after and what you can offer and I would be 100% willing to trade

Hey I don't have but a few gears. Just the ones that I won for the seasonals. But I'm looking for a few different green/black & green/white combos. I just want all of my drivers to have a theme going on. I can send paints after reset? Or if you are interested in a car/ticket, I can't send that until the 20th. Friends already on PSN. Let me know if you are interested in anything. Cheers, bud.

Yes I have a couple in those colour combinations will send them to you and if you like them you can send a historic Rally if you feel that is an adequate trade off
P.S could you please send me a message on PSN as I forgot what yours is I just searched for gasolinejunkee and couldnt find it

I'm interested in your blaze suits 16, 17 and 26 says you have. I'm putting together my list as we speak but I litterally have next to none in terms of gear.

It does say I've got Waver-21, Spiral-22 and Sidewinder-6 you don't have? I can trade right now quickly before I go to bed if you like?

I'm looking to trade. I'll send you whatever I have that I don't see on your list and you can send me an even amount in return? [I'll message you on PSN with what I'm looking for if you're free to trade.]

Yes I have a couple in those colour combinations will send them to you and if you like them you can send a historic Rally if you feel that is an adequate trade off
P.S could you please send me a message on PSN as I forgot what yours is I just searched for gasolinejunkee and couldnt find it

I'll send a FR later today from GasolineJunkee. We are friends on my other account - babygangstayurd. I sent you some paints from that one. I can send you the rally ticket but it won't be until the 20th. Let me know if that's cool. Any green/black and green/white combos would be great. Cheers.

I'm interested in your blaze suits 16, 17 and 26 says you have. I'm putting together my list as we speak but I litterally have next to none in terms of gear.

It does say I've got Waver-21, Spiral-22 and Sidewinder-6 you don't have? I can trade right now quickly before I go to bed if you like?

If you would still like to trade I will accept this offer

I've got 22 helmets and 21 suits which you don't have. Not really looking for any specific gear in return, just whatever I don't have which is quite a bit. haha
I'll send a FR asap if you're free to trade.

I've got 22 helmets and 21 suits which you don't have. Not really looking for any specific gear in return, just whatever I don't have which is quite a bit. haha
I'll send a FR asap if you're free to trade.
Yeah Thats OK Just send FR when ready

I am just about to recieve another 60 from another GTP'er after that I will update and sure but give me about 30min-an hour:tup:

I'll send the Divider and Ripple series when I got time today/tomorrow...
Are you still in my FL?

yes I believe so is there any cars or tickets you may want for these,
Thankyou:tup:
Just chacked I currently have all ripple

nah, today it's for free mate :)

If I ever need something, I'll let you know.

Can I get whatever red/white and red/yellow combo suits/helmets you have?

What would you like in return? I have no special paints, I have a few suits/helmets not too much though.

Any car from the dealership will work as well. If I do that I'd want a few more suits and helmets :D

Back