Chrome Chrome Chrome paint for Gods sake! Why can't we just have it ?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I know this has been asked before, but any updates?
Why can't they just put Chrome paint in the game?
I've played a lot of this game lately but see no way at all to get Silver or Gold Chrome paint.
Whats all that about?
Thanks

You need to have been around and playing from the early days of GT6 to win them in the seasonals. They wouldn't just add them as they'll need a new car introduced to put them on and they're not going to do that now.

The quickest way is to buy an anniversary edition, which is a bit drastic, or wait to see if PD re-release their own weirdly named and slightly different versions of the same paint chips in new seasonals.

The other option (very doubtful on chrome but if you're desperate enough to go through them) is to have a look through the full list of paint chips for the garage cars in this thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ete-list-of-paint-chips.327411/#post-10813934

If it was possible to give them away, you could have had mine. I think they look hideous.

Don't get the anniversary edition. I found out hard way that codes got an expiration date. Please just sell a paint pack already pd

I understand your frustration, at least in GT you could gift them, in Forza they are just in the game and you can even mix and create different hues to go with the liveries that you can create. PD needs to fix this in the future....I hope.

This one is from the "other" game I play, it allows for tinting of chrome in just about any shade, PD could do this too.

Last edited:
Back