NFSs BODYSHOP PRESENTS:

THE CHROMED FERRARI F40

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

im interested in chameleon and chrome paints,and some cars especially RUFs

POST ME YOUR OFFERS

Last edited:
well i would like a lvl 20+ ticket or chameleon/chrome paints...especially GOLD CHROME(i would kill someone for this)
Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GRIFFIN. I'll send you some Gold Chrome in about 4 hours when the sends reset.
PaintScreenGT5003.jpg

well i would like a lvl 20+ ticket or chameleon/chrome paints...especially GOLD CHROME(i would kill someone for this)

I can give you either a 20 ticket, or 5 gold chromes, or pretty much any rare paints. I also have a ton of gears im looking to get rid of in case that tickles your fancy or if theres something that youre looking for. I'm pretty sure I have an extra Yellowbird somewhere as well...

Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GRIFFIN. I'll send you some Gold Chrome in about 4 hours when the sends reset.
Ok ill send 2 FRs one is where i want you to send paints to nfsroks1 and ill send you the car from nfsroks2
I can give you either a 20 ticket, or 5 gold chromes, or pretty much any rare paints. I also have a ton of gears im looking to get rid of in case that tickles your fancy or if theres something that youre looking for. I'm pretty sure I have an extra Yellowbird somewhere as well...

Ok ill take 3 silver or gold chromes plus 2 other color chromes or realy rare paints

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:THERES NO MORE,ITS LIMITED TO 2 PRODUCTION MODELS TO KEEP IT AUTHENTiC

these chrome paints look cool, altho i dont know about changing the rims. i have a silver chrome 458 italia and none of the replacement rims look as nice as the stock ones. nice work tho lads! :)

Ok ill send 2 FRs one is where i want you to send paints to nfsroks1 and ill send you the car from nfsroks2

Ok ill take 3 silver or gold chromes plus 2 other color chromes or realy rare paints

FOR EVERYONE ELSE:THERES NO MORE,ITS LIMITED TO 2 PRODUCTION MODELS TO KEEP IT AUTHENTiC

5 Gold Chrome paint chips sent to nfsroks1. So you'll send tomorrow after the reset?

5 Gold Chrome paint chips sent to nfsroks1. So you'll send tomorrow after the reset?

ill send tommorow,i have time diference with you and school so dont know what exact time it will be...but dont worry it will be in your garage tommorow

car is sent hope you enjoy it! ;)

Last edited:

If you dont respond ill have to reserve the 2nd and last model too someone else

If you dont respond ill have to reserve the 2nd and last model too someone else
sorry didnt see you had responded to mine!

sure i cansend the chromes plus a maziora pleredsall and maziora mazeran if thats good? let me know if you want anything specific :)

i see that there are 2accounts of yours? my psn Id is G-Tech-9 , please add me or let me know what accounts to add :)

sorry didnt see you had responded to mine!

sure i cansend the chromes plus a maziora pleredsall and maziora mazeran if thats good? let me know if you want anything specific :)

i see that there are 2accounts of yours? my psn Id is G-Tech-9 , please add me or let me know what accounts to add :)
i want you to send paints to nfsroks1 and you will recieve car from nfsroks2

i want you to send paints to nfsroks1 and you will recieve car from nfsroks2

just added nfsroks2.

sorry for my tardiness, ive been tied up with work the last little bit.

ill send you an extra 5 paints or a ticket to make up for my lethargy :) lemme know what you can use :)

gordie44
just added nfsroks2.

sorry for my tardiness, ive been tied up with work the last little bit.

ill send you an extra 5 paints or a ticket to make up for my lethargy :) lemme know what you can use :)
any of those is fine just make sure u send to nfsroks1 and you will recieve from nfsroks2...ill probably send car tpmmorow

aaaand i clicked on matte light green instead of silver chrome for one of the paints by mistake.... not doing too well today haha. ill get the balance to you :)

Back