Citroën C-Elysée WTCC 2015

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 4 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
Citroen Logo.png

wtcc-termas-de-rio-hondo-2015-jose-maria-lopez-citroen-c-elysee-wtcc-citroen-total-wtcc.jpg

The car that brought the newest manufacturer to the WTCC, The Citroën C-Elysée WTCC was the very first vehicle to be designed in accordance with the new TC1 regulations prepared by the FIA. The C-Elysée WTCC features an integrated aerodynamic splitter, the front bumper accentuating the radiator grille with its prominent double chevron. The widened front and rear wings lend the car's bodywork a decidedly racing feel, complemented by a stylish yet effective rear wing that ensures that the car hugs the track. Its bodywork consists of both steel and composite fibres, draped over a reinforced body with a Weilded Multi-point Roll cage. Under its bonnet sits the same 1.6-litre direct injection turbocharged engine as the DS3 WRC, boasting a wider booster flange that brings the power output close to 380bhp. The car has a front-wheel drive transmission connected to a six-speed sequential gearbox with a mechanical Self-Locking Differential. The car is Firmly anchored to the tarmac on its 18-inch wheels, attached to the adjustable Mcpherson Suspension. In its season debut, the car claimed 14 wins of the first 15 races even with the 60 kg Compensation Weight put to the leading cars, securing the Manufacterer's Title as well as both the team and Drivers titles. The Addition of this car would add another successful vehicle from Citroën and most interestingly, its first successful Track racing car.

Engine: Citroen Racing 1.6L Turbocharged Straight 4
Horsepower: 380 hp
Transmission: Sadev 6-Speed Sequential
Weight: 1100 Kg
Drivetrain: FWD

Last edited:
Just saying (for both, this can be turned into a thread for the 2015 car if you wish), shouldn't TC1 go in the title?

Last edited:
And again, the search fails me :rolleyes:

I figured since it wasn't raced in 2013 or previous seasons, it wouldn't be necessary like the Cruze or Honda Civic.
Yeah, I typed Citroen and it didn't show up. It shows if you type WTCC

Back