• Thread starter pat_918
  • 7 comments

What are your thoughts?

• Nopes, don't like lawnmowers

• Yes, neighbors must hear VTEC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Barbados
Barbados
The civic community is one of the largest car groups in the world of a specific brand with a story stretching more than 20 years. Every civic and definitely every Type R should be within the game - EK9, EP3, FN2, FD2, FK2, FK8 and now the FL5, with menu books, campaign races and even a separate mission where you drive all these models in different challenges.

The tuning scene for civics still lives on and these cars are more relatable than most of those in the game. Most of us will never even see 1/4 of the cars in the game and while we do use it as a "get-away" from reality, there should be some relatable experiences in the game too.

Meh -by that logic every GTO, Camaro, Firebird, TransAm, Nova, Chevelle etc... American muscle should be there from early 60's on.
I'll take those, which have bigger followings than fart boxes. I don't mind Civics, but no need to have every one of them in game.

We already are getting there with GT-Rs

Last edited:
The civic community is one of the largest car groups in the world of a specific brand with a story stretching more than 20 years. Every civic and definitely every Type R should be within the game
Is that the main drive of this thread? That you think every civic should be in the game? Am I missing something here? Is this a ****post? Am I "whooshing" myself?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back