• Thread starter Tom
  • 9 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
How would everyone feel about a Classic F1 series when F1 2013 is released?

I'm thinking of using the 80's cars, depending on the full line-up. We could do a season some of the current F1 circuits and include Imola, Brands Hatch, Estoril and Jerez. I would say that we would race every Sunday at around 7PM GMT over a 50% race distance.

If anyone has any other information or ideas that they would like to add then please do feel free and I'll add them to the list if I like them.

Plans:

• 80's F1 Cars
  • A selection of current and previous tracks
  • 50% Race Distance
  • Sunday, 7PM GMT

And this is for PS3?

I'm not getting the game on release this year, but i will eventually, and i like the sound of this classic series.

Tom
How would everyone feel about a Classic F1 series when F1 2013 is released?

I'm thinking of using the 80's cars, depending on the full line-up. We could do a season some of the current F1 circuits and include Imola, Brands Hatch, Estoril and Jerez. I would say that we would race every Sunday at around 7PM GMT over a 50% race distance.

If anyone has any other information or ideas that they would like to add then please do feel free and I'll add them to the list if I like them.

Plans:

• 80's F1 Cars
  • A selection of current and previous tracks
  • 50% Race Distance
  • Sunday, 7PM GMT
Yeah count me in I would love to join a classic F1 series the 1980's were the best years for F1 turbos ruled!!!

Yeah count me in I would love to join a classic F1 series the 1980's were the best years for F1 turbos ruled!!!

Glad to see some interest, who can we put down so far? I'd like a New Year launch if possible.

Back