14 electric Chapparel Racing
15 Chapparel Racing
16 Chapparel Racing

Reserve 1. .................Freelance
Reserve 2. ................ Freelance
Reserve 3. ............... Freelance

Under-construction---sign-psd60747.png

Last edited:
Why you must leave your PSN & car type on the thread.

Such as:

PSN: Mustardaddict
Car: Ferrari 330 P4

Hmmm.... I like that "project cars" game Skate NJ posted. Is it a real game? I'm gonna have to take a look.....

What you dont believe me?!?!?!?!

No, I just dont follow the sim world at all....Apart from GT5. I want to know what you know, because this has the potential to be a great game. I like the beautiful F1 cars from the video. Very pretty.

Put how many spaces you have left in the OP, its 4 so far, also the reserves may want to go regular now too. R1600 turbo is checking it out too,maybe a PM?
Not telling you what to do, just dont want you to miss any recruitment ops :)

Imola is cool.....We'll have to see what else they have in store. I like a good variety of tracks, although I dont want lots of cars.....I find that you can get great entertainment from just one F1 car or GT car......But the tracks you race on need to change or you get bored. The car becomes you, but of course you need to move about in order to stay entertained.

This game is going to have a lot of both as they have hundreds of licenses. Like formula Renault, gp2 f1, Anything FIA. They have Ariel, Caterham , gumpert. This game is only in pre alpha. With is basically like 2% of what the game will really be.
The developers say the game is only 10% complete. But ive done some laps and its still better than gt5 physics wise, looks, immersion, sound. etc.

mmm..... Yeah I wish I had a gaming PC. Thinking about trying this, upgrading my PC.

Its all about the tracks though man.....You can drive different cars till the cows come home but it wont shake the boredom if there's only 19 locations. GT5 gets boring because of this.

I'm intrigued though, I'm gonna follow this through as it develops (if it develops into something beautiful).

Sadly the game doesnt have smoke effects yet but thats only minor

Just some vids for you
Remember its only 10% complete so far. They also have a lot of licensed tracks. But it will come out on ps3 when its finished. But in lower quality as the ps3 will probably barely be able to handle it.

Sadly the game doesnt have smoke effects yet but thats only minor

Just some vids for you
Remember its only 10% complete so far. They also have a lot of licensed tracks. But it will come out on ps3 when its finished. But in lower quality as the ps3 will probably barely be able to handle it.

Looks good....just wondering if they'll want a paid subscription like i racing. Because I'm not ever gonna throw down $500 on 3D cards, just so I can pay a monthly rate like its a phone plan or something.

Right now its 15 bucks to get a share as they call it. And you get every update then the final game free.

I´m still interessted. Shame that Rhyf did drop it.

I have some suggestions:
Race lenght: Halve it => if we start at 9pm (10pm for me) we won´t get too late. And still it would be much fun

Tires: RS is way too grippy. => make it a bit realistic (Tires they could have used back in those Days) with Sport Mediums or something like that.
Test the differnet Tires and make a chnage. The Cars are much more fun if you have to tame them instead of running lamely through the Tracks.

Apart from that it´s good

=> PSN: Sakery /// Car: open due to being on of the first I think of switching the Car :D

ellisnutt
Team jaguar AGAIN :D

I am still not 100% sold on this series yet but I will partake :)

Okay, I'll put you two on the list. Hopefully a couple more will show up. :sly:Right now its up for grabs as far as the tire choice. Believe it or not the cars were surprisingly quick. I'm a fast dude, I'll let you know the crappiest tire I can get the below time with:

The pole times at the 24 hours of LeMans back then were in the 3:24 range. The GT40 Mk.IV did a 3:23 in 1967.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans

As of now its not looking good unless some more of the old signups get in here. :(

Last edited:
Rich S
Ok electric, I hope we can get more entries....

I might be interested but only have 2D and it has rigidity improvement installed. Need to sort out another car! Will post this on v8 see if anyone's interested.

I'm gonna go ahead and cancel this, so dont bother spending 20,000,000 on another car man. I'll save you all those credits instead of being a lying douche with no manners.

Back