Cockpit T300RS GT Question

Cynergy
I have an old Playseat I got off craigslist. Its before they folded and before the new pedal plate. The T300RS GT pedals which are the same base as T3PA pedals, do not line up with the hard mount points in my pedal plate. I can get 1 of the 2 hard mount points screwed in, but not the other due to width between. So I'm trying to figure out what I should do. Tempted to sell it on Craigslist, but at the same time, I feel like some sort of DIY to secure the bottom part of the pedals, may be all that is needed, to prevent them from swinging around. I am also open to advice for cockpits as I wouldn't mind a more mobile cockpit/wheel stand because I have to move it at the end of every session (wife makes me lol). If new is the way to go, Im looking for sturdy and mobile, and ideally no pole in between legs, but by no means a must have if it's sturdy.

So any tips for DIY fix to my pedal plate? Perhaps double sided tape pad to keep it glued to the plate, or a strap or something? Or new cockpit/wheel stand?

Back