COD: Advanced Warfare Cool Wall Results

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
So, lately I've been hooked on the game Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and I've decided to create a Cool Wall dedicated to this game. Here, you can nominate maps, guns, and anything as long as it is related to Advanced Warfare. One nomination will be posted a day, with some exceptions.

The Placement Formula: Sub Zero is worth 2, Cool is worth 1, Uncool is -1, and Seriously Uncool is -2. Meh votes carry no swing weight, but they are included in the total votes. So you add it all together, then divide by the total votes, and that results in a number between 2 and -2. Now, The Cool Wall also changed under new management, and now has nine sections, as seen below. These sections correlate to that resulting number. They are, in order: 2.00 to 1.89(Miura's House), 1.88 to 1.56(Ice Box), 1.55 to 1.00(Sub Zero), 0.99 to 0.11(Cool), 0.10 to -0.10(Vanilla), -0.11 to -0.99(Uncool), -1.00 to -1.55(Seriously Uncool), -1.56 to -1.88(River Styx), -1.89 to -2.00(Hell).

Nomination thread is here.

Currently Polling:

THE COOL WALL:

Miura's House:

Lord Kelvin's Ice Box:

Sub Zero:

Cool:

Vanilla:

Uncool:

Seriously Uncool:

River Styx:

Hell:

Last edited:
Maybe if it was for all of the CoD franchise then it could work. But just AW by itself, I'm not sure it'll last.

Does this last longer than the GTA Cool Wall, that's the real question :lol:, or does it even last longer than the Music Cool Wall that @All Your Base ran for 4 entries (One of which being the Quad City DJ's :lol:) before giving up

I'll try my best to keep this alive. If popularity is nonexistent or there is a lack of nominations, I will quit or give it to someone else.

Sorry for double posting, but since I realized pretty much everyone hates COD, and how short this will last, I am abandoning the idea. Mods, lock it down.

Back