College Basketball: 2024-2025 Season (Men and Women)

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 0 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
College basketball is full of madness. Chaos can happen. Schools large and small all compete to prove they are the best on the collegiate hardwood. Will your school make the tournament this season for a National Championship? Can your beloved school(s) prove to be ready to play basketball on the next level (should they go pro or even semi-pro)? The changing landscape of college basketball is only going to enhance the unpredictable nature of the sport.

To get you psyched for this upcoming season, let's look back on last season. Here are all or most of the champions of various collegiate basketball seasons from this past season:

--- 2023-2024 Season Champions - Retrospect ---
NCAA D1 Men: Connecticut
NCAA D1 Women: South Carolina (undefeated!)
NCAA D2 Men: Minnesota State-Mankato
NCAA D2 Women: Minnesota State-Mankato
NCAA D3 Men: Trine
NCAA D3 Women: New York
NIT Men: Seton Hall
NIT Women: Saint Louis
CBI: Seattle
CIT: Norfolk State
WBIT: Illinois <<< WBIT: Women's Basketball Invitation Tournament
NAIA Men: Freed-Hartman (TN)
NAIA Women: Dordt (IA)
NJCAA D1 Men: Barton (KS)
NJCAA D1 Women: Hutchinson (KS, undefeated!)
NJCAA D2 Men: National Park College
NJCAA D2 Women: Kirkwood
NJCAA D3 Men: Dallas-North Lake
NJCAA D3 Women: Minnesota West
UAAP Men: La Salle
UAAP Women: U. of Santo Tomas (UST)
NCAA Philippines: San Beda

While we mainly focus on NCAA Division 1 basketball, I welcome all of you college basketball fans to talk about ANY level of basketball that interests you. I'll have no problem allowing (for example) talk about an NCAA Division 2 school or some very good NAIA basketball. I even snuck in NCAA Philippines and UAAP college basketball out in the Philippines. That's why I title these threads as "College Basketball" and not just "NCAA Basketball" or anything. So if you're any kind of college hoops fan, this is your thread on GTPlanet. I'll be here to discuss news updates and more from time to time.

Ready to discuss college basketball for 2024-2025? Let's get it! GO!

Latest Posts

Back