Come watch. Live broadcast of FMSC series finale! w/ commentary!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 11 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez
Hi every one I invite you all to watch the Laguna Seca Enduro Finale of the Flyin' Miata Super Cup series, starting in about 30 minutes.

I'll be providing a live broadcast of the race with my twitch.tv account linked in my signature. I'll be providing live commentary as I have been for other series in the past few weeks. It's been quite fun and successful so far so it'll only get better as time goes on and more people populate my streams.

I'll also be uploading the entire stream as a video (complete with commentary) onto my Youtube channel for later viewing.

I'll be updating this thread with information on starting a service for the GT5 competitive community as a whole soon as well. So if you're thinking of getting a TV style broadcast with graphics and commentary like I've been doing then post in here with interest, or just hop along into my stream to witness the epicness.

See you around!

Last edited:
Nice one Wardez!!! It was interesting to see everything pan out after all the pitstops were done. Aderrrm was blinding.

Is the stream over or what? If not, can someone post the link.

EDIT: Never mind, for some reason I missed the sentence where the link will be.

So I'm uploading the whole thing to Youtube so I'll post the link here when it's done.

Last edited:
Wardez
So I'm uploading the whole thing to Youtube so I'll post the link here when it's done.

I look forward to it, I missed most of the live stream..

I tried to watch this live via the iPhone app. Is there a word to search for please. I tried 'GT5' 'Gran Turismo 5' 'Wardezgo' and 'Wardez.' Any help would be appreciated.

Back