Complete done trading from this tread

Vstar2012
I have over 100 pieces of gear willing to part with it all for 2 lvl tickets. I would like to get any of these tickets lvl 21,22,23,24, or 1000km. Asking that both tickets not be the same. Don't let this chance pass to get 100 pieces of gear happy trading. If interested shoot me a pm let talk

Last edited:
Got one trade in the mix should be done tonight but I still got many more to trade 600 pieces of gear to still go. Don't miss out on this awesome deal 100 pieces of gear for two lvl tickets. Tickets I want are lvl 21, 22, 23, 24, and 1000km. Plz if you want to trade don't send the same of both tickets. Example 21 & 23. Hurry while susplies last.

A set is 1 helmet and 1 race suit I am offering 50 helmets and 50 racesuits so if you are not interested then go trade with someone else one99

A set is 1 helmet and 1 race suit I am offering 50 helmets and 50 racesuits so if you are not interested then go trade with someone else one99

Depends what you class as a set I suppose, i would class a set as the complete 1-30 items e.g. carbon helmets 1-30. But they you go each to their own. Good luck on obtaining 2 tickets for your items (I will be taking your advice and trading with someone else).

Depends what you class as a set I suppose, i would class a set as the complete 1-30 items e.g. carbon helmets 1-30. But they you go each to their own. Good luck on obtaining 2 tickets for your items (I will be taking your advice and trading with someone else).

Well even if you go by that standard. One set of 30 for a ticket. I am offering 2x that so 2 tickets for 100 pieces of gear is good deal. Like I said yesterday if you are not interested then don't trade mr simple as that.

Ok to sweeten the deal for the next 3 days I will be offering 120 pieces of gear for 2 lvl tickets. I am looking for lvl 17,21,22,23,24. If interested pm me with offer and we can trade today. Don't let this offer slip through your fingers.

Latest Posts

Back