Completed : Chevelle SS 454 - 'Cranberry Red'

• Thread starter Sammy369
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
London, England
sammy369n
He guys. I'm currently after the elusive Chevy SS in its glorious cranberry red form. Literally searched high and low looking for this specific colour and after 2500 or so game days nothing has showed up yet :crazy:

Got a couple of the 454's in black, green and all sorts of colours but nothing comes close to that sparkling red :drool: Anyway back to the point of the thread, I'm willing to trade just about any standard car you can think of (only a few left to complete my collection) and whatever paint chips I have for this specific car. Mileage and switches aren't an issue since I plan on cruising in it rather than storing it away letting it gather dust.

Can post here or pm me if you want or if you prefer, you can message me on my PSN

Just to recap
|
|
|
|
V
Wanted - Cranberry red Chevelle SS 454
Available - About 780 out of 811 unique standard cars in the game
PSN - sammy369n

Last edited:
Hi Sammy, Send a FR to PSN: amaway7166 and I will send you the Chevelle in Cranberry Red Black Stripe 0/0/0, I do not need anything in return, Have the Chevelle in all colours.

Hi Sammy, Send a FR to PSN: amaway7166 and I will send you the Chevelle in Cranberry Red Black Stripe 0/0/0, I do not need anything in return, Have the Chevelle in all colours.

Wow you're a god send amaway :bowdown: Didn't think I'd get a reply for days due to the fact that I never see people collecting 454's :) Will add you as soon as possible 👍

You sure you don't want anything though mate? Will definitely have to send a couple of chromes, mattes and other hard to get paint chips as a thank you and maybe a decent 0/0/0 car as well 👍

Wow you're a god send amaway :bowdown: Didn't think I'd get a reply for days due to the fact that I never see people collecting 454's :) Will add you as soon as possible 👍

You sure you don't want anything though mate? Will definitely have to send a couple of chromes, mattes and other hard to get paint chips as a thank you and maybe a decent 0/0/0 car as well 👍

No need to send anything, that account is my 0/0/0 one and I have close to 2000 cars in it so really nothing needed in return and I also have all the rare paint chips and chromes. I have been lucky and helped by fellow GTPlanet members, most who also expected nothing in return so I am just passing on the good will, Happy to help.👍:)

FR accepted and a Cranberry Red with Black Stripe Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 0/0/0 sent, hope you enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Chevy arrived safely mate 👍 As I said in the pm, if you ever need a favour in return don't hesitate to ask, will be more than glad to help :gtpflag:

Back