[COMPLETED] Helmets trade (zrobsobiewolne)

• Thread starter ZSW
  • 46 comments

ZSW

Poland
Poland
zrobsobiewolne
Hello Guys
I am looking for helmets. Some of mine are double, triple etc. This is my missing list:

List is completed. Thanks to ALL of you Guys.

My PSN is: zrobsobiewolne
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi..I have sent 49 helmets, please update your list and empty your gift inbox, check out my takaya15 needed helmets, send me some extra if you have, thanks.

Last edited:
Thank You very much. I sent you 13 helmets, but I pay you back in museum cards:)

Desert Camouflage, Untamed, Warp Drive, and Safari can not be sent just like those DLC suits. Once again, sorry ! Also update the list so I know what to send you from here as well!

I sent a ton of others just now and i accidentally touched the link above and it refresshed the page so idk what else i sent you...it was like 15 others. I didnt know you could send more than 5 of these per day. Seems like there is no limit to it haha.

Lol i have every skully helmet i just realized but i like the looks of some of them so im keeping like 8 of them and im sending you therest of them and i am sending the rest of the helmets u need that i got

Im out of helmets for you, sorry i dont have more off your list, if i get more ill send you them though

@ZSW. I sent you the maximum amount of helmets today, I like the way you update your list as soon as possible , I'll send some tomorrow

I'm leaving my town today, but when i come back (sunday or monday) i'll start sending again.

Hi can you please send me these helmets ,I'll send them back to you,ASP , thanks a lot
Aqua. 34
Back vision 32
Blizzard. 9
Chopper. 2 - 25
Cross. 7
fast rain. 13
Granito. 14
Reinforced 9
Selene 16
Stormline 32
Striker. 5
Trickster. 26