Completed

• Thread starter Langy69
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
The Test Track
Langy69
Hi, I'm looking to complete my collection of non - standard gears. I already have some full sets of suits and helmets and would be happy to trade any of my gear sets shown underneath for other sets I don't have.

My full sets are Small Jaw, Aqua, Gravity, Carbon, Reinforced, Glitter, Blaze, Thunder, Scorpion, Spiral, Double stripe pro.

I also have birthday tickets 1967, 1970, 1974, 1989, 1992 &
Level tickets 17, 21, 22, 23, 24 to trade for other birthday tickets and gear sets.

Other things I'd be willing to trade are cars and paints. All my cars are fully tuned and I have most rare paints. Please PM me if your interested.

PSN ID Langy69

Last edited:
Cool, 4 gears for a ticket is an excellent deal. Which tickets do you want? The earliest I can send one is 01:00 BST . :)

I'll take a level 23 please.

Sending at reset is fine. Do you mind sending first, being a new member an all?

Which sets would you like?

Cheers.

No problem at all. Are you collecting cars from that ticket or something? If so I'll just keep sending you one at reset. Ok please add me and I'll send a lvl 23 first.

The gears i'll take are Intersection, Foehn, Mistral & silder.

Cheers mate.:)

I collect 0/0/0 cars, that's why I like tickets ;)

Request sent 👍

Cheers.

P.S I've just sent you the Intersection set to get the ball rolling :)

Last edited:
Foghorn your a star. I have all my suits now thankyou. I'm gonna send you 5 level 23 tickets in total for helping me. thanks again & much appreciated. :)

No need my friend!

Leave it as is. If you must send another ticket, just send me one more. But you don't have to okay.

Cheers.

Ok I'll send you one more lvl 23. If you want some more just ask buddy.

I've just checked my gear and there's 4 helmets I still need. Its my fault. They are Divider 24 25 29 30. Could you send these 4 helmets next time your sending for me?

Thanks so much for sending all that gear. :)

Back