Computer controlled b spec

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rollsroyceftw
  • 7 comments
  • 1,071 views
Messages
130
Messages
Mattceh
Was supposed to come out early feb, anyone know anything about it? Thanks :)
 
It should be out within the next 2 weeks sometime.
 
Next update from what I'm hearing around here. Which probably isn't that accurate.
 
I'm both excited and scared about this development. As an IT guy I make sure my remote connections are secured to eliminate potential outside access. In a game that already has the duplication exploit, I'm worried that access to my game/PS3 from an outside source using the same connection/port could cause some future conflict. I hope they postpone this to look at it in this angle.

I just bought my PS3 but is their any other game that does this as well?
 
I'm both excited and scared about this development. As an IT guy I make sure my remote connections are secured to eliminate potential outside access. In a game that already has the duplication exploit, I'm worried that access to my game/PS3 from an outside source using the same connection/port could cause some future conflict. I hope they postpone this to look at it in this angle.

I just bought my PS3 but is their any other game that does this as well?

Haha I got no idea what that means :)

And no I don't think so
 
haha, har du elektronikken i en snusdåse? 💡
 
Back