Contract problems after last update.

• Thread starter DKsDEVIL
  • 4 comments
Denmark
Denmark
mannfrommars
Hi after last update the game ask me to choose the manufacturer.
I was driving the Viper.
I choose the Honda for what i think is the last 2 races, now it looks like i am forced to the next 10 races and i alredy hate the Honda.
i loost all my points for the first 8 races and now i am stuck with a car i hate any way to bracke the Contract with Honda
do i do a Fanondo and yell GT5 car :)

When this season started i understood it so that after every 10 races you can change Contract is that not so ?

Sorry my english is not the bedst.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/news/00_4864383.html

Manufacturer Affiliation Contract Update Notice
05/21/2020
To coincide with the arrival of the ‘MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT’ to the Gran Turismo Sport line-up tomorrow Friday, 22 May, drivers will be able to change their affiliation contract one more time for the 'FIA Gran Turismo Championships' 2020 Series. This opportunity will enable drivers to sign a contract with Mazda and select the new RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT.

[IMPORTANT]
・Transferring to a different manufacturer from the one signed in Stage 1 will invalidate all previously acquired points;
・All previously acquired points will be retained if re-signing with the same manufacturer of Stage 1 (selected car can be changed.)

Please note that after this new selection it will not be possible to change the affiliation contract again until the end of Stage 3.

i am loked down for the rest of the seson to honda ?
ohh now there must be a way out.

Nope, you're with Honda for the rest of the 2020 season now. The good news is the NSX's are good cars. The gr. 4 in particular is one of the best handling cars in that category after the recent update. The gr. 3 car is a bit trickier to get the best out of, but if you can get to grips with it it's a good car.

Must admit, when I saw the thread title, I thought this would be something about Sebastian Vettel... :sly:

Back