Cops and speed limits wut???

• Thread starter Winnie847
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Austin, TX USA
Winnie847
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just gotta know...

What is the deal with the lobbies that say something like "Cops 70mph?"

What are they doing in there? Are they seriously driving with speed limits? And are they actual cops?

I would check it out myself, but, well you know.....cops.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just gotta know...

What is the deal with the lobbies that say something like "Cops 70mph?"

What are they doing in there? Are they seriously driving with speed limits? And are they actual cops?

I would check it out myself, but, well you know.....cops.
Pretty sure it’s kids using the safety cars as police cars. Don’t know why they don’t just play GTA.

Really? I still don't get it. Are they actually racing, just limiting themselves to a certain speed? Are they pulling people over? My brain hurts at the thought of these lobbies existing.

mhmmmm I love being elitiest over some people having the gall to do things that aren't just racing in circles and acting like such different things are dumb and for 'kids'

Really? I still don't get it. Are they actually racing, just limiting themselves to a certain speed? Are they pulling people over? My

I don’t know for definite but I’d imagine they’d patrol and pull people over who speed or have car chases.

I set up a drift lobby once and someone asked me if they could be a cop. I said fine because I’d no idea what they were going on about. Next minute he was in a safety car with his lights flashing t-boning everyone so I kicked him.

Edit. PIT manoeuvres not t-boning.

I don't get that either, all games in this series are awful to play bumper cars, bad collision physics and laughable visual damage, but these folks still do that ever since the private lobbies in GT5.

Oh well, let the kids have their own fun, in private lobbies they hurt nobody anyway.

seems like you just wanted to complain about them since you didn't just join one and ask the host what they're about

actually, I just wanted to know what was going on in there, as evidenced by my questions. forgive me for implying that what they might be doing is ridiculous.

seems like you guys calling me an elitist or a complainer just want to complain as well, from atop your horse.

actually, I just wanted to know what was going on in there, as evidenced by my questions. forgive me for implying that what they might be doing is ridiculous.

seems like you guys calling me an elitist or a complainer just want to complain as well, from atop your horse.

i don't really care either way but if you post a bunch of stuff on the internet people will reply to it with what they think

i don't really care either way but if you post a bunch of stuff on the internet people will reply to it with what they think

and I'm not telling you that you can't do that. I'm just responding to you with what I think.

I don't really care either. Let's have a contest to see who doesn't care the most. You go first.

and I'm not telling you that you can't do that. I'm just responding to you with what I think.

I don't really care either. Let's have a contest to see who doesn't care the most.

It's not possible to care any less than me. the best you can hope for is a stalemate but if we both reach that point then neither of us will care enough to do anything about it anyway. so you should just accept defeat now for both of our sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back