Custom lobby options.

• Thread starter Digity
  • 9 comments

Digity

(Banned)
Canada
Mississauga
What are some custom lobby options you hope to see in GT7?

I hope we have the ability to force perspectives, having everyone using the cockpit view greatly changes things. Also there should be an option to limit lobbies to Ps5 users only so people can actually enjoy the benefit of the systems SSD.

Forcing perspectives would be an interesting feature.

I reckon there could be an option to do one make races using the host's car.

So, for example if the host has a tricked out R34 Skyline, then everyone else in the room gets an identical clone to use for that race. Same setup, same visuals, everything.

Drivetrain is probably the biggest selectable option.

A shuffle for each brand would be nice. Even picking cars the way PD do FIA Nations and Daily Races. Allowing only host assigned cars.

I want everything that’s possibly customizable… including never seen refueling speed, completely disable ghost cars, enforce “FIA ranked race” track limits, detailed car properties restrictions and so on.

A very helpful option would be the ability to enforce a certain set of power, weight and setup for cars allowed to race.

Last edited:
I reckon there could be an option to do one make races using the host's car.

So, for example if the host has a tricked out R34 Skyline, then everyone else in the room gets an identical clone to use for that race. Same setup, same visuals, everything.
I like the sound of this! :gtpflag:

The forced-perspectives option, not so much 'though; everyone has his or her view preference, so by-definition it'd always be an unfair race.

While GT6 wasnt my favorite GT, I loved the customisation options in the lobby that Sport was always lacking. Basically, very specific parameters so you can have races that make people think a little outside the box

What are some custom lobby options you hope to see in GT7?

I hope we have the ability to force perspectives, having everyone using the cockpit view greatly changes things. Also there should be an option to limit lobbies to Ps5 users only so people can actually enjoy the benefit of the systems SSD.

Only if PD allow us to change the fov insode the cockpit. In gtsport you can't see 2 full mirrors in cockpit view in most cars. You see the left mirror and maybe part of the rear view mirror but can't see the one on the right and definitely can't see if someone is beside you unless you look at the radar or use the analog to look 90° right. When you're racing very close to the car in front, yiu don't wanna lose any frame of what's happening.

Drivetrain, Transmission, country of origin, decade of manufacturing, aspiration type, one-make car selection, fixed setups from lobbyhost during one-make races, shuffle mode, automatic race start clock, car type/classification etc.

So many possibilities.

Force everyone to drive with controller, force everyone to drive with chase view!
JOKE! 😁

I would like to be able to set the construction year for participating cars because our league hosts classic car races and in every other GT you had to check the cars of league foreign participants (during driver search races)

It would also be helpful to set "street cars only" or "race cars only" because we want to host multiclass races. In Project CARS you could choose up to 4 racing series and put them together like GT3, GT4 and LM Prototyps for example.

Back