Daily Race A in The Americas

United States
Maryland
Can anyone from the the Americas Region please go to the Top10 for Race A and Report the number one guy... He is a cheater, a known cheater. He gets fake times with no replays. The other day he got 10 seconds faster than the top players in the region on Mount Panorama. I’m personally sick of this guy. He ruins leaderboards in Campaign as well.

Can’t name names but he has a fake Boliva Account.

Last edited:
I'm 0.011 off the Top 10. Maybe I can make it if he's out of it ahah.

I’m on my Alt Account Lil_Grandma sitting at #2 and this guy erks me lol he is the biggest cheater... he doesn’t even do races because he sucks he just fake qualifies and gets off. The Campaign Leaderboards erk me more because they don’t change.

Oh, that person, I've noticed that person doing the major shortcuts at Willow Springs on a European account, as well as having loads of weird times on Campaign missions. Maybe the driver got banned on the European account so had to go to the Americas region

Are there any Top 10 replays which have some sort of cut, suggesting that there is some sort of cut possible? Maybe this driver did the same thing but quit before the replay saved

EDIT: Just watched the top replay in the Europe region, there is an exploit involving hitting the wall before Turn 1, which means a driver can brake later.

Oh, that person, I've noticed that person doing the major shortcuts at Willow Springs on a European account, as well as having loads of weird times on Campaign missions. Maybe the driver got banned on the European account so had to go to the Americas region

Are there any Top 10 replays which have some sort of cut, suggesting that there is some sort of cut possible? Maybe this driver did the same thing but quit before the replay saved

No cuts, I’m #2 and it’s 100% legit... he is the worst of people when it comes to any online multiplayer game.

I’ve been in 3 races with that player so far today in Race A. He won 2 and placed 2nd once. I also had him at Willow the other day. From what I can tell, he’s legit. Just exactly how is he cheating, as I couldn’t tell in today’s races.

I’ve been in 3 races with that player so far today in Race A. He won 2 and placed 2nd once. I also had him at Willow the other day. From what I can tell, he’s legit. Just exactly how is he cheating, as I couldn’t tell in today’s races.

He isn’t a bad driver by any means. Definitely capable of winning but he exploits the game and cheats any chance he can when it comes to leaderboards and he apparently knows how to make it not save the replay for people to see. Like I said he ran 10 seconds faster than the best drivers in the Americas Region on Mount Panorama... check campaign leaderboards because he has super fake times all over the place.

Panama

Attachments

• B8257124-B755-425E-818D-591BFD40E277.png
    B8257124-B755-425E-818D-591BFD40E277.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 114
Oh, you’re Lil Grandma? Lol... I raced with you this morning. Sorry! That’s who I thought you were referring to

Lol yeah it’s the guy above me from Bolivia that gets under my skin for cheating

I took a break from that race for a few hours because two people keep harrassing me lol divebombing and wall pinching. The guy that just beat me always dives the inside on T1 and cuts me off making me slow down like 10mph more than normal in T1. Its quite annoying.

Last edited:
That guy used to be in EU... I think Swiss? Curiously the top 2 times in EU last night were both by a Swiss guy with two identical times.

Lol yeah it’s the guy above me from Bolivia that gets under my skin for cheating

I took a break from that race for a few hours because two people keep harrassing me lol divebombing and wall pinching. The guy that just beat me always dives the inside on T1 and cuts me off making me slow down like 10mph more than normal in T1. Its quite annoying.

Because there's no other ways to pass you on that track ahah.

Didn't think to save it cuz I wasn't near any of them and so I didn't see anything spooky going on, I just definitely know I raced with Lil Grandma and saw the Panama flag (and people in the chat asking about it).

Didn't think to save it cuz I wasn't near any of them and so I didn't see anything spooky going on, I just definitely know I raced with Lil Grandma and saw the Panama flag (and people in the chat asking about it).
The guy in my race got a 34.0 in the race, so I saved and watched it to see what line he was taking (everyone seemed to be going high on the large bank, as opposed to tight) and noticed he was banging the wall before T1. It's like it's made of rubber, so it seems he was able to brake later using the wall to scrub the speed quickly.

The guy in my race got a 34.0 in the race, so I saved and watched it to see what line he was taking (everyone seemed to be going high on the large bank, as opposed to tight) and noticed he was banging the wall before T1. It's like it's made of rubber, so it seems he was able to brake later using the wall to scrub the speed quickly.

I've actually now had another race with him and managed to keep up, I can see about sharing the replay with you later. For now I'm just getting a few more races in.

I am Lil_Grandma lol the guy in question wasn’t me it was the cheating Bolivian but that race is over now. I’m sure his cheating ways will be shown soon enough. Keep an eye out

I am Lil_Grandma lol the guy in question wasn’t me it was the cheating Bolivian but that race is over now. I’m sure his cheating ways will be shown soon enough. Keep an eye out

Oh, gotcha. It's mighty deep into the night and I'm not firing on all my cylinders. :lol:

Lil Grandma, your pre race message says something like "time to pull your big boy britches up" ??? I think I raced with you at Bluemoon Bay Infield in a one make race. I cant remember the car but it was a blast to drive, I was trail braking to get the nose pointed into the corner and trying to maintain as much momentum as possible. I think it was a Civic?????

Lil Grandma, your pre race message says something like "time to pull your big boy britches up" ??? I think I raced with you at Bluemoon Bay Infield in a one make race. I cant remember the car but it was a blast to drive, I was trail braking to get the nose pointed into the corner and trying to maintain as much momentum as possible. I think it was a Civic?????

Lmao I got rid of my intro message but yep that was me and Blue Moon Infield A is my best track right now! I was ranked 1st with the Gr.1 and 2nd with the Civic behind IOF_Racing17 and let me tell you what! IOF_Racing17 is the best dude I have ever raced on this game... he put me to shame on my best track. I feel accomplished doing as well as I do with a controller but that guy is on another level. I think he is 2nd or 3rd on the Nurb Circuit Experience. He’s something else lol

Lmao I got rid of my intro message but yep that was me and Blue Moon Infield A is my best track right now! I was ranked 1st with the Gr.1 and 2nd with the Civic behind IOF_Racing17 and let me tell you what! IOF_Racing17 is the best dude I have ever raced on this game... he put me to shame on my best track. I feel accomplished doing as well as I do with a controller but that guy is on another level. I think he is 2nd or 3rd on the Nurb Circuit Experience. He’s something else lol
That intro was great, it went so well with the Lil Grandma name. Is a replay of BB infield in the Honda available??

That intro was great, it went so well with the Lil Grandma name. Is a replay of BB infield in the Honda available??

No, unfortunately I’m only saving replays of the ones that I get #1 in our region on. #2 is just a bitter sweet reminder that someone beat me lol. I have the replay of the Gr.1 BBIA Replay Saved though.

Back