Daily Race Matchmaking

United Kingdom
Due West of Europe
Just wondering if everyone is suffering from matchmaking issues.

It seems to have become commonplace for drivers of 1 Dr level above appearing in my Dailies. This is not my main gripe, however.

We have historically understood that the first matchmaking selection criteria is Sr level. I can confirm that this is not the case.

My Sr level is commonly S. Drivers from a Dr level above with Sr ratings ranging from A to C are now in my races. Never S rated ones, always the poorer ones.

PD need to address this now.

It's because there isn't enough people playing at that time so everyone just ends up in the same lobby. It will happen more frequently because the game has been out for 6 months and was never really that "busy" to begin with. Makes you wonder why you try so hard to be clean and fast when there really is no point at all. I would rather race against 5 A/S drivers then 5 A/S drivers with C/D drivers filling out the rest of the grid.....
I find weekends are the best for lobbies with people of the same skill but on the other hand their are more "special" folk on the weekends.

I think they should have implemented a more robust ranking system like a MOBA uses so once you reach a certain rank like S class you can only race S class opponents. Getting temporarily banned from matchmaking for having too many penalties or even a report button would be nice too. If these upstart mobile game companies can do it (with free to play games) and have people review reports why can't an established company like PD do it?

Last edited:
I'd rather see the # of slots cut back to 12 or maybe even 10 to better segment the population by SR. My interest in running the Daily Races has evaporated due to the growing % of poor/unsportsmanlike driving. It's almost like some people are playing a different game.

Back