Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,109 comments
Just to confirm as I used always just accept my tickets. I have several tickets I opened and then closed the game because the prize wasnt good. After the update I’ll reopen those tickets and may get different proces within that ticket category. If I don’t like the prize the second time opening is any reason to throw it back or should I accept what I get?

Just to confirm as I used always just accept my tickets. I have several tickets I opened and then closed the game because the prize wasnt good. After the update I’ll reopen those tickets and may get different proces within that ticket category. If I don’t like the prize the second time opening is any reason to throw it back or should I accept what I get?
Yes on your first point.

And on your second point since each ticket has a availability of a month its very unlikely you'll get a second chance for a prize change unless PD release a second content update within the same month. So yes after the first update re-roll its best to accept the prize.

Last edited:
Today's dailly ticket was: 4star 30k.
The 2 update coffee menu tickets were:
5star alpine vgt (sold for about 500k)
5star carbon brakes for amg safety car.

There it goes with the brakes again, funny thing IRL my car lost its brakes ( i think the brake pump blew). I called a toe truck to get the car to the repair shop, while my car was leaving the toe truck, the handbrake cable broke. This is an Omen 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Today's 4 star gave me:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230525145826.jpg

Already got this part and it is also installed from a earlier reward.

I do the daily race every day to get the Bugatti invitation the last six months. All i get is credit rewards, cars and parts. Also get every invitation almost three times but not the Bugatati invitation, so i can't buy my last car. It's the last and only car that i need to get all the cars of GT7. Daily ticket roulette is ****ed up.

I do the daily race every day to get the Bugatti invitation the last six months. All i get is credit rewards, cars and parts. Also get every invitation almost three times but not the Bugatati invitation, so i can't buy my last car. It's the last and only car that i need to get all the cars of GT7. Daily ticket roulette is ****ed up.

I feel your pain only for me it’s the Ferrari ticket. I have played since launch but only started playing regularly after they had made all the invite cars available. I’ve collected at least 200 daily tickets plus all menu book tickets. Saved a bunch of tickets are reopened those today. The Ferrari ticket showed up in 2 of the tickets and both times the Ferrari ticket was missed by one spot. Feels like Polyphony is taunting me at this point.

And we also need that Bugatti Veyron for the Extra Menu 15, the invitations idea is/was a bad idea by PD.

Last edited:

We both facing the same " pain " , Bugatti invitation is mine too.
And if it wasn't about cafe menu i wouldn't mind at all.

But i see worst , mostly with Ferrari invitations especially with @Chikane_GTR 🤣 .

Stats on tickets :

StarsNumber

Got 5 invites in total among the 48 4 and 5 * (which are the levels that can get invites).

1 Porsche (already had the car), 2 Paganis (had the car the second time), 1 Bugatti (bought the car) and 1 Ferrari (bought all cars while invite was active)

Today's DW, 4* -> 10k 💩

Last edited:
Update 1.34
May 25 - (5-star menu) Weight Reduction: Stage 5 for Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, (5-star menu) VK45DE-GT-R engine, (3-star) 10000 credits
May 26 - (4-star) M6 GT3 Sprint Model '16
May 27 - (4-star) High Lift Camshaft S for 86 GRMN '16
May 28 - (5-star) 500000 credits
May 29 - (4-star) 10000 credits
May 30 - (3-star) 5000 credits
May 31 - (6-star parts) High Lift Camshaft S for Roadster NR-A (ND) '22
June 1 - (3-star) 5000 credits
June 2 - (3-star) 10000 credits
June 3 - (3-star) 5000 credits
June 4 - (4-star) 10000 credits
June 5 - (3-star) 5000 credits
June 6 - (4-star) 30000 credits