Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,109 comments
Weeks of nothingness and then a car I don’t already own. No complaints when this happens.

IMG_0235.jpeg

Mixed emotions today about the tickets.
My week was like this
IMG_20230806_074155883_HDR.jpg

Open first the 3* that surprisingly gave a bmw worth 45k witch I don't have but is far better than the usual 5k.
The other 4* was 10k X2 a part and last one had a 0.5 million!!!!!
The 6* was another half million.

Since the update is so close, didn't save any of them to see how and if things could change after .
Getting my Bugatti invitation last week ( i found one and today ) ,set me free from that " pain " and i have the luxury now to experiment with tickets before and after the update.

Hope the usual suspects,to get their own invitations ..... @Pesselles and @Doncarlone .

Mixed emotions today about the tickets.
My week was like this
View attachment 1278012
Open first the 3* that surprisingly gave a bmw worth 45k witch I don't have but is far better than the usual 5k.
The other 4* was 10k X2 a part and last one had a 0.5 million!!!!!
The 6* was another half million.

Since the update is so close, didn't save any of them to see how and if things could change after .
Getting my Bugatti invitation last week ( i found one and today ) ,set me free from that " pain " and i have the luxury now to experiment with tickets before and after the update.

Hope the usual suspects,to get their own invitations ..... @Pesselles and @Doncarlone .
Thank you very much Monsieur @smoothbore12 :)
Still need 2 invitations but I'm patient and have time to grind for the 8 others VERY expensive cars still missing to my garage !
Happy sunday to you, my friend!

None of the ticket stuff I was holding on to changed.:(

The 2 Invites didn't changed at all that makes me 0/13 now when holding on to invite tickets to see if they change to another invite.:lol::crazy:

Anyone else was holding on to invite tickets and did they change for you?

The odds of a invite changing to another invite must be like 00000.00000.00001.:crazy:

The game has just been very very nice to me. I got 1,000,000 credits from the Kei car 4* (a 1% chance I believe?). I then went and bought the MC20 with some of that (I was running low so could only afford the Corvette at first), redeemed the 6* Maserati ticket, and that gave me another million. Finally, I did the High Speed Ring WTC800 race, got a 5* ticket for the daily workout, and that begat another 500k.

I feel I'm not likely to get that lucky for the rest of the game's life, to be honest.

Back