Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,966 comments
Wow, yesterday i got a 6* ticket!!! 🤩 for engines 🤬
Ay least it's an engine,not a shaft 😂 .
Engines and weight reduction up to 5 is the ONLY two things that someone can use on a car from the junkyard.

I never search my parts in order to use them tunning a car ,just buy them and that's enough and i guess many people do the same.
Also the system it's a bit ( or totally) crappy, normally they should give the option that you have the certain parts you won and if you want to install them but they don't.

Ay least it's an engine,not a shaft 😂 .
Engines and weight reduction up to 5 is the ONLY two things that someone can use on a car from the junkyard.

I never search my parts in order to use them tunning a car ,just buy them and that's enough and i guess many people do the same.
Also the system it's a bit ( or totally) crappy, normally they should give the option that you have the certain parts you won and if you want to install them but they don't.
I never swapped an engine, not in GT7 nor in real live :D
I never felt the need to do so. If there's a car i like to drive, swapping it's engine would ruin it for me. You wouldn't put new boobs on the woman you love, wouldn't you?:D

swapping it's engine would ruin it for me.
I think you will find rare circumstances can change your opinion here.
I did it once earlier this year, and the reason was the full combination of this list
  • 1. a part was broken
  • 2. this part is not easy to reach and I have to remove basically everything
  • 3. I already have a spare engine (because in an old car like mine I expected the engine to go faulty at some time)
  • 4. the new engine has moar powa!
  • 5. the new engine actually is the original engine, the other one was swapped by the previous owner because his wife was using the car and he wanted a tamer one instead for her

I think you will find rare circumstances can change your opinion here.
I did it once earlier this year, and the reason was the full combination of this list
  • 1. a part was broken
  • 2. this part is not easy to reach and I have to remove basically everything
  • 3. I already have a spare engine (because in an old car like mine I expected the engine to go faulty at some time)
  • 4. the new engine has moar powa!
  • 5. the new engine actually is the original engine, the other one was swapped by the previous owner because his wife was using the car and he wanted a tamer one instead for her
You're right, replacing a broken engine with another original one is something i totaly understand! (This is something i'm afraid i have to consider sometime in the future, while new cars these days become more and more iPads on wheels and i see nothing that can replace my current toy.)
But i guess that is not what engine swapping in GT7 is meant to be.

Back