Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,047 comments
don't underestimate the ability to get an engine swap for free in place of paying (in some places) 1,000,000 for it...
I'd rather pay for the occasionnal swap I'd want than being bombarded with engines that will never be used and that I can't sell.

don't underestimate the ability to get an engine swap for free in place of paying (in some places) 1,000,000 for it...
errr...OK. Don't underestimate the ability to get a million credits and be able to spend it on whatever you want whether it's an engine, a part, a car...whatever you like to do instead of getting stuck with a million credit engine you'll never use.

Last edited:
DW 6* 2nd time within like 10days or so
last time I got a useless duplicate part
today I got '17 NSX cams

BUT when I went to collect today's ticket, there was a ''2'' in the blue circle for some reason....I had another one waiting for me...huh?

Believe it or not I got a second Viewers Campaign Special ticket with a VGT Genesis!!!

I had got the 1st one at the very same time as everybody else, which I had collected already.

If you look in my garage you can see that both card were gifted to me, so I sold one immediately for an interesting amount...everything more than 5k makes my day the way the roulette goes lately! 😂

IMG_1160.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

Last edited:
DW 6* 2nd time within like 10days or so
last time I got a useless duplicate part
today I got '17 NSX cams

BUT when I went to collect today's ticket, there was a ''2'' in the blue circle for some reason....I had another one waiting for me...huh?

Believe it or not I got a second Viewers Campaign Special ticket with a VGT Genesis!!!

I had got the 1st one at the very same time as everybody else, which I had collected already.

If you look in my garage you can see that both card were gifted to me, so I sold one immediately for an interesting amount...everything more than 5k makes my day the way the roulette goes lately! 😂

View attachment 1323844
View attachment 1323845
I also get a 2nd ticket today.

Daily 4* gave a Tesla Model 3, better than usual crap, even if it only sold for 16k.

Sold my 2nd Genesis VGT for some sweet Cr. too.

3* a crappy part (nitro)
When we will be able to sell our parts?? They have all of them prices!!!!
Hey Kaz wake up!!!!

Last edited:
4* -> 30k

January DWs ticket stats :
StarsTypeDescriptionValue (k)
4Cash500
4Cash30
3Cash5
4CarSubaru BRZ S '1530
3CarSubaru BRZ '2132
3Cash5
4Cash10
4Cash10
5EnginePagani Huayra '15315
4CarLancer Evolution Final Gr.B Road Car300
4PartsComputer Ferrari Tributo '194
3Cash10
4PartsShaft for Supra RZ '196
6EngineLexus SC430 GT 500 '08500
3Cash10
3Cash10
4PartsHigh RPM Turbo for GT-R Nismo '1740
6EngineGT-R Nismo '17193
3PartsComputer for Honda Civic Type R (FK8) '205
4Cash30
4PartsRacing exhaust BMW M4 Safety Car10
4Cash30
4Cash10
4EnginePagani Huayra '13775
3Cash10
6EngineCorvette ZR1 (C6) '09160
4PartsCamshaft for Viper GTS 025
4CarTesla Model 355
4PartsCamshaft for BMW M4 Safety Car9
4Cash30
Total (k)3,139

Missing tickets are either days where I could not/forgot to play, or forgot to write down ticket and prize.

Last edited:
DW 3 star --> cam shaft (also, the couple days before today were 3 stars and chump change rewards)

KAZ - "so, my friends...here's my plan. You know those people who love Gran Turismo? The ones who stick with it? Who fully-engage? The ones who devote hundreds of hours of their precious time to trying to improve their skills in an effort to conquer all of the challenges we place before them? Well I want you to build this new iteration of the game so that those people are punished! I want them to wake up every day feeling like they are in a sort of indentured servitude to the game! Rather than rewarding them for their devotion with fun, I want their precious hours to be consumed by endless grinding! Endless struggle! Endless frustration! We will give them nothing! Theirs will be a hard-scrabble existence in which every morsel is earned through joyless labour! This my friends is the future!"

The fact that I'm more than 250 hours into this game, have done 39 plus main menus, most of the extra car menus, level 50 collector...and I still have to spend 2 weeks doing essentially nothing aside from grinding one race over and over again to scrape together enough credits to buy one frikkin car is absolutely bananas bad game design. At this point in the game - a point where we're talking about trying to get 10 and 20 million credit cars, I should never see a 3 star ticket or a parts ticket. There should be no reward less than 100K credits bare minimum. And I shouldn't be seeing that minimum nearly as often. The fact that the game is still "rewarding" me with crankshafts and Yaris money more often than not is an absolute slap in the face.

Last edited:
Damn , am desperate for Pagani and Ferrari ones, but the damn tickets haven't do me the favour to saw up.
Am always close to 98-99 millions and haven't cars to spend them .
@smoothbore12 :lol:

I got both back to back the Pagani on Thursday and the Ferrari on Friday.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240203103658.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20240203103721.jpg

Of course I'm saving them since I have no use for either.:P

Last edited:
I understand your frustration @ZevZoq , especially for the ticket part rewards .
Living aside the roulette part plus the crappy invitation system ,the grinding part is a menace.
The structure of gt7 as for the cars owning part is way different than previous series.

Unfortunately is all about money ,thats why MTX added , that's why the addition of Hagerty's LCD section, the ups and downs in prices etc.etc.
To justify all that ,gt7 shouldn't call as driving simulator but Collector driving simulator.
Outrage expensive cars with the majority of them almost unused since except custom races you can't use them else where in the game .

But all the above is a fact that we have to accept, like it or not as we have to accept that from the last decade the games in general are in a new era.
Online races, online events,global events , sponsorship, movies and glamour.
There isn't any " logic " to explain some things, but if you consider the money factor ,things are taking their place .

Don't want to extend more on that but as in USA use to say , the small sentence: follow the money , hide an undeniable truth inside .
Numbers, are above all .

I understand your frustration @ZevZoq , especially for the ticket part rewards .
Living aside the roulette part plus the crappy invitation system ,the grinding part is a menace.
The structure of gt7 as for the cars owning part is way different than previous series.

Unfortunately is all about money ,thats why MTX added , that's why the addition of Hagerty's LCD section, the ups and downs in prices etc.etc.
To justify all that ,gt7 shouldn't call as driving simulator but Collector driving simulator.
Outrage expensive cars with the majority of them almost unused since except custom races you can't use them else where in the game .

But all the above is a fact that we have to accept, like it or not as we have to accept that from the last decade the games in general are in a new era.
Online races, online events,global events , sponsorship, movies and glamour.
There isn't any " logic " to explain some things, but if you consider the money factor ,things are taking their place .

Don't want to extend more on that but as in USA use to say , the small sentence: follow the money , hide an undeniable truth inside .
Numbers, are above all .
Perhaps, but I think it's an incredibly wrong-headed strategy. Gran Trusimo 7 has sold what, something like 8 million copies? As far as I can see based on the weekly TTs and so forth it looks as though maybe 200,000 people are really committed players. I think 90% of the people who buy the game play it for a couple weeks, look at where they are and how much it's going to take to get everything unlocked and they simply bail. The game is too hard. It's designed now for the elite top 5% who can get golds on everything without having to grind for hours on end. And then, even those elite people still have to grind for hours on end if they happen to decide they'd like to try and collect all the cars in the game they purchased. If selling mtx was really the goal, Sony could get 10 times the money that way by dropping the price to $2 for 2 million credits. For every person who's willing to spend $200 on one car, there's hundreds who might spend $20. And on top of that, if the game was built so that it kept 50% of those 8 million players engaged for months instead of 5% there'd be even more potential mtx money to be made.

I don't think @ZevZoq that they are hundreds that willing to spend even 20$ for a car especially from the " core " players of the series.
Hundreds are those or their kids to be exact ,that are willing to spend 2000$ because are almost nothing for them .
If you notice how someone is able to own the new Bulgari VGT you will realise what's the target that aiming.

Anyway we're out of thread discussion with all this and to come back ill go inside to fire up my ps5 for the daily marathon and whatever follows.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I just think it would make a ton of sense if it was possible to maybe acquire a 10 or 20 million credit car every couple weeks or so by simply playing the game. As it stands right now, even someone who's good enough to set a gold time in a TT in less than 2 hours of effort can't really earn more than about 10 million credits every 2 weeks without grinding of some sort. And there's a lot of pretty committed and fairly good players who basically can't gold a TT at all...such as myself! lol. I'm not sure when it became a thing that the game needed to be constructed such that it required a bare minimum of 450 hours - most of them grinding the same race - to get everything unlocked.

Last edited:
Sunday morning means ticket morning for me and that's how it goes.

IMG_20240204_073720995_HDR.jpg

6* crap with a crap part worth 8.500k
I wonder why the keep this one with the 6* like it's something rare or expensive since the parts are all over the ticket range now .
Anyway .......😵.

3* 10k

4*
a Bugatti VGT gr1 witch is my favourite VGT and am gonna keep it.

A Hyundai gr4 ( not bad at all)

An Enzo engine !!!! worth 1.350k that it will be good in future swaps since is from the expensive ones.

5* a 500k straight .

Not bad at all i can say , in fact i don't remember such a prosperous ticket week .

Last edited:
Back