Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,073 comments
I think most have different colors available. I like collecting the color variants...
I couldn't care less 😅 if needed I'll do an ugly livery and be content with it. Don't care if all stickers and whatnot are not there anymore after that, or if the interior does not match, I only drive in bumper cam so I only see my cars in the garage.

Well, they could add another invite car that you don't have. So... I don't see the point of having more than one of each current invite cars, in case you sell it by mistake ?
Sell by mistake is impossible at least for me and i have so many electric crap and useless VGT mostly if i need to sell in the future.
Also when am close to 100 millions i always buying something to add space for the upcoming credits from other activities like TT's , weekly races , etc.

Others like to collect different colours as @ZevZoq said ,others to make or have different liveries or use them for custom races or whatever.
Credits are to spend them and i can't see a reason to have ONLY ONE from the invitation road cars ( especially) that you can't undone any permanent modifications on them.
Plus am very sure that PD knows how much hectic is for players the invitation thing and they won't bother to add any other car in that crappy system.

Yeah I mean once you have all the LCD and UCD cars acquired and all the brand centrals you really want, and all the invite cars...there's not much else to do with credits (especially if you're like me and aren't interested in tuning at all) then spend them loading up your garage with collectables.

Last edited:
Back