Daily Ticket

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
shj92922
hello, regarding daily ticket, sometime i got 2 star and sometimes 1 star!
did anyone got gold ticket on daily races? if yes is it random or you did something special to get it

Last edited:
Daily work out ticket question. Should you win a higher star ticket the higher your collector level? I am collector level 20 and won a 2 star ticket. I am sure sometimes it’s been 4 star. Is it random?

hello, regarding daily ticket, sometime i got 2 star and sometimes 1 star!
did anyone got gold ticket on daily races? if yes is it random or you did something special to get it
Just got next nothing for a 5star ticket. Pagani Car invite WTF well almost worthless.

First time I didn't get my daily ticket and I just completed my marathon with over 72km. Daylight saving bug?
Yep, there'll be a lot of people in Europe not getting their Daily Marathon Roulette Ticket today, as all the console clocks change across the continent. Any change to system time zones - including daylight savings - results in no ticket reward for that day and the following day.

Although this is obviously PD's issue for not correcting the problem in a better way, blame the folk who were resetting their console date/time by flicking through timezones to collect 27 tickets a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back