Desperate for Level 23 ticket!! Offering FIVE cars

• Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Great Britain
golfer199
I m absoutley desparate for a Level 23 ticket.
I will be willing to give you FIVE CARS if you are willing to trade and give me the ticket. Please reply. I am desperate

The five cars will be any standards I can supply coupled with Premium cars of a value of 1 million credits EACH!!! You can get 5 super GT cars for giving me this one ticket

Hi mate if you put a list up I could do a ticket for your OCD 0/0/0 American Muscle cars?
And they,re cheap cars this time in OCD.?
Let me know if your intested.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Hi mate if you put a list up I could do a ticket for your OCD 0/0/0 American Muscle cars?
Let me know if your intested.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

What I just give you five cars from the current OCD without ever driving them or sing them at all? And you give me the ticket? Which cars do you want?

You have a trade. Only question is: When? I am free every day for the rest of GT5 since I don't use trade schedules

Also, not entirely relevant but an impressive land stone:
MY ONE THOUSANDTH POST ON GTPLANET!!!
I look forwards to many more, mostly in the racing series thread

What I just give you five cars from the current OCD without ever driving them or sing them at all? And you give me the ticket? Which cars do you want?

You have a trade. Only question is: When? I am free every day for the rest of GT5 since I don't use trade schedules

Yes sorted mate thats fine with me.
Just 5 American Muscle cars from the OCD. but do not get in the car keep it 0/0/0. And I can do the ticket tonight at reset for you.
Don,t need the shelby 350 got that one.
Ticket will come from christara321 and the cars I will send a FR from my other acount where the cars will go too.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yes sorted mate thats fine with me.
Just 5 American Muscle cars from the OCD. but do not get in the car keep it 0/0/0. And I can do the ticket tonight at reset for you.
Don,t need the shelby 350 got that one.
Ticket will come from christara321 and the cars I will send a FR from my other acount where the cars will go too.?

send the cars to golfer199 and I will send the friend request to christara321 immediately. It will be a pleasure trading and I will make sure I send a car every day for the next 5 days starting today (I am busy Saturday so will send it on Sunday)

Just sending a couple of FRs from both accounts mate.
Car to my other will have a message just saying send cars here?
And christara321 will be delivering the ticket tonight.
Thanks very much for a fast and easy trade:tup:

EDIT: FR sent from my 0/0/0 Garage. 👍

One nice shiney new Plymouth SuperBird received.👍 Lemon Twist.
One nice shiney new Plymouth Cuda sat in my gift box this morning 👍 Light Gold.
One brand new Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 in my gift box this morning 👍 Astro Blue Metallic .
One Good looking Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 in my gift box.WOW 👍 Glacier Blue
Shiney brand new Charger SUPER BEE 426 HEMI “71 in my gift box.Thank you.👍 Plum Crazy Metallic

My ticket will be delivered 1am GMTime.
Level 23 Ticket sent. 👍

You are simply one the bast and honest traders around. Thank you so much. This has been a great boost for me.👍

Last edited:
Back