Desperately want a '67 ticket!

Netherlands
Amsterdam
robinworldwide
Hey yall,

As stated in the title I'm looking for a '67 ticket. Pls don't tell me i have to do the b'day ticket thing because i don't want to create false accounts!

I have virtually every car and paint in the game to trade for. I can also trade gear, parts, horns or museum cards. The only tickets i would have in return are the 1000 and 1980 tickets though!

Really hope someone can help me out!

Last edited:
I have one. Do you have a peugeot 206 rally car or an impreza super touring car?

I can trade you a 1967 for that 1980 ticket tomorrow a few hours after reset when I get off work, send PM & FR if you're interested.

@jkt008: If you have a high level ticket (like 24 or sth) we can trade both over the weekend if you want to!

Robinworldwide
I have the Peugeot 206 rally car '99 as well as the Impreza super touring car so take your pick!

I have the 67 and the 24 so would you trade me both cars?

I have the 67 and the 24 so would you trade me both cars?

Sure thing! Send me a FR...psn name is shown on here...i can trade now if you want to!

@ cheap_charley: sorry, seems like i already have a deal, but if you have sth else interesting to offer we could still make another deal for that 1980 ticket!

Back