Did PD change there subscription method?

United States
United States
So I’ve been playing sport mode since the beginning.. had to take a break. Came back after 2 months away from the game and found only my main account could access sport mode.. all my other accounts are now requiring their own paid subscription. Was this part of an update?

So I’ve been playing sport mode since the beginning.. had to take a break. Came back after 2 months away from the game and found only my main account could access sport mode.. all my other accounts are now requiring their own paid subscription. Was this part of an update?
Try marking every one of your accounts as your "primary" account ... it might help.

No. This is not something PD has any control over.

Any account sharing a console with an account with a PS Plus subscription where that console is set as the Primary device for that account will be able to access online multiplayer.

Ah yes, I did switch from my PS5 back to my PS4 and did not swap it to my main console.. Thanks, always amazed by the knowledge on GTPlanet!

Ah yes, I did switch from my PS5 back to my PS4 and did not swap it to my main console.. Thanks, always amazed by the knowledge on GTPlanet!
One account can assign both a PS4 and a PS5 as main console at the same time.
The only restriction is that you can only have 1 console of each generation.

Latest Posts

Back