Discount paint outlet

• Thread starter crang08
  • 43 comments
United Kingdom
london
crang08
Need paint?? then this is the place for you :sly:

I will offer 10 paints per car/ticket 👍

All matte's/Colourshifts and chomes available including the 3 NEW lambo matte's. 👍

Will accept tickets:
Level ~ All apart from 21 and 24
Ticket 1000

Or cars needed in here>>>
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228509

Also 100% racing gear/Horns and museum cards available on request 👍

Cheers :)

Schedule:
1/2~ Send mix of 5 Silver/Gold chrome and matte black to mwmgtr (SENT)
2/2~ Send 2xMatte dark grey, 2xMatte grey, 1 Nero nemesis to iaretehsniiper (SENT)
3/2~ Send 1x Nero nemesis, 2x Matte black, 2x Matte dark silver to iaretehsniiper (SENT)
4/2~ Send mix of 5 Silver/Gold chrome and matte black to mwmgtr (SENT)
5/2~ Send 3 new lamborghini mattes, 1x silver chrome,1 random colourshift to shyam_1337 (SENT)
6/2~ Send 5 random colourshifts to shyam_1337 (SENT)
7/2~Send 5 gold chrome to Scottish GT5 (SENT)
8/2~ Send 5 silver chrome to Scottish GT5 (SENT)
9/2~ Send 1x gold chrome, 1x silver chrome, Mattes Blue x1, Red x1, Pink x1 to Scottish GT5 (SENT)
10/2~ Send 1x gold chrome, 1x silver chrome 3x random colourshifts to Scottish GT5 (SENT)
11/2~ Send 5x Silver chrome to Joe_ (SENT)
12/2~ Send 5x Gold chrome to Joe_Ald (SENT)

Last edited:
I am interested in Silver Chrome and Gold Chrome. I have a level 6 ticket and a level 23 ticket. I have a few others but I am at work now and can't remember what I have but I will add you when I get home around 9:00pm EST if you are interested.

Joe_Ald
I am interested in Silver Chrome and Gold Chrome. I have a level 6 ticket and a level 23 ticket. I have a few others but I am at work now and can't remember what I have but I will add you when I get home around 9:00pm EST if you are interested.

I can do that :)

I will take the level 6 ticket 👍

Obviously i can only send 5 paints a day due to the limit ;)

I'm interested in obtaining the full set of racing suits and lids... Do you think we could make a deal for that?

Take a look at mygranturismo... All cars you see there are 0/0/0 and what i'm thinking is you send me the full set over a period of days, I'll send you cars or tickets in return :)

I'm interested in obtaining the full set of racing suits and lids... Do you think we could make a deal for that?

Take a look at mygranturismo... All cars you see there are 0/0/0 and what i'm thinking is you send me the full set over a period of days, I'll send you cars or tickets in return :)

Wow man do you know how many gear items there are!?

as far as i know it's 1802 :ouch:

It takes a long time to send gear and the giftbox only holds 50 items, sending a full set is a massive job :yuck:

I offer 2 sets (34 items in a set) per ticket/car.

I have a good friend from here who also runs a gear outlet so maybe contact him also and we could both help you out? his thread is here >>>

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371 👍

I have LV 13/15/18/19/20/22 tickets
Looking for:
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Gray
Nero Nemesis (from the aventador)
Matte Black (with the "e" at the end of matte)
Matte Dark Silver

XISmokeRIX
I have LV 13/15/18/19/20/22 tickets
Looking for:
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Gray
Nero Nemesis (from the aventador)
Matte Black (with the "e" at the end of matte)
Matte Dark Silver

I can do those paints for a level 19 ticket 👍

Can sent on the 2nd and 3rd if that's any good?

XISmokeRIX
I will send it now.

Sounds good :D

Sent a FR to crang08, i'm online now, I will get the paints over on the dates I mentioned ;)

Do you want to pick 5 more or shall I send 2 of each of those?

SHYAM1337
Can I have the new Lamborghini paints please!? What would you like in return? Tickets?

I have those so no problem 👍

I will accept tickets or cars from OCD listed in the OP. ;)

I need some silver and gold chromes! I have most of my OCD cars in 0/0/0 if you want to know the colour of them just ask and I'm sure we can sort out a deal?

Sorry, I misread your previous post, but I will send you a FR tonight.

Send me two of each please.

Ok no problem bud 👍

I need some silver and gold chromes! I have most of my OCD cars in 0/0/0 if you want to know the colour of them just ask and I'm sure we can sort out a deal?

Looking for the Hommell and TVR in the current OCD at the moment mate ;)

So 1 ticket/OCD car for 1 paint? Or 3 for 2? Or 3 for 1? :D

It's 10 paints per car/ticket :D

Oh ok. A lvl 19 ticket for the Lamborghini paints? And a few colour shifts, and one silver chrome. If that's ok with you. :D or I can give you a academy ticket.( GTR OR 370z) up to you. ;)
I may also have a few other tickets. I'll let you know tomorrow which ones I have. Or you just tell me the ones you want, and I'll have a look.

crang08
Ok no problem bud 👍

Looking for the Hommell and TVR in the current OCD at the moment mate ;)

It's 10 paints per car/ticket :D

The hommell is Gris Metalise
The TVR is Macao Yellow

SHYAM1337
Oh ok. A lvl 19 ticket for the Lamborghini paints? And a few colour shifts, and one silver chrome. If that's ok with you. :D or I can give you a academy ticket.( GTR OR 370z) up to you. ;)
I may also have a few other tickets. I'll let you know tomorrow which ones I have. Or you just tell me the ones you want, and I'll have a look.

I will take the level 19 ticket or can you tell me the colour of you hommell and TVR in your OCD?

Can't send paints till the 5th and 6th tho.

crang08
I will take the level 19 ticket or can you tell me the colour of you hommell and TVR in your OCD?

Can't send paints till the 5th and 6th tho.

I don't mind the 5th and 6th. I'll have a look at the cars if I have them. If I do, I'll PM you the colours of the cars.

The hommell is Gris Metalise
The TVR is Macao Yellow

I do need both mate but can't send till the 7th onwards now :ouch:
thread has just gone mental!

I don't mind the 5th and 6th. I'll have a look at the cars if I have them. If I do, I'll PM you the colours of the cars.

Ok mate i will put you down for those dates 👍

everyone has the cars as all OCD's have the same cars each time just different colours ;)

crang08
I do need both mate but can't send till the 7th onwards now :ouch:
thread has just gone mental!

Ok mate i will put you down for those dates 👍

everyone has the cars as all OCD's have the same cars each time just different colours ;)

7th is ok! So what for the two of them is that 20 paints in total???

Scottish GT5
7th is ok! So what for the two of them is that 20 paints in total???

Yep :D

Let me know what you want and I will schedule you in 👍

Edit: I know you said gold and silver chrome, so 10 of each? Or a few others mixed in?

Last edited:
I can help you out to speed up your schedule by sending paints to people if you wish have all colourshifts and both chromes and all mattes. Obviously they will need to send me an fr as well as yourself, let me know if i can help.

crang08
Yep :D

Let me know what you want and I will schedule you in 👍

Edit: I know you said gold and silver chrome, so 10 of each? Or a few others mixed in?

I was thinking
7x silver chrome
7x gold chrome
3x coloured mattes(blue and red and pink preferably)
3x random colour shifts

If that is ok?

I can help you out to speed up your schedule by sending paints to people if you wish have all colourshifts and both chromes and all mattes. Obviously they will need to send me an fr as well as yourself, let me know if i can help.
Thank you :D
i will PM you mate 👍

Hommell R/S coupe '99
TVR Griffith 500 '94

What colours you need ?

Not sure to be honest mate haven't bothered looking at the actual colours list of these cars yet :dunce:

Have just been taking in ones i didn't have :sly:

I was thinking
7x silver chrome
7x gold chrome
3x coloured mattes(blue and red and pink preferably)
3x random colour shifts

If that is ok?

Not a problem mate i will get you those paints 👍

Last edited:
Back