DLC Painted Cars

• Thread starter gt4viper
  • 11 comments
United States
USA
gt4viper
I am to cheap to buy 5 DLC paints packs so I can get my cars color chrome, so I bought 1 DLC paint pack so I know what to ask for.
(CHROME CHROME CHROME!) sorry about that

My idea is to send you the car I want painted, then the next day I send you the car I agreed to trade you for your help, and then you send me back my nice DLC painted car.

If this sound like something your interested in doing with your unused DLC paints, let me know!
I'm interested in more than just Chrome also, fluorescent, polarized, any of them that you don't want!

Check my signature to see what I have for trade, and if you want something specific, let me know and I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!

Thank you for reading my rather long winded OP.
:lol

Hasuky Banx
i'll do it!! i have 100$ dollars worth of DLC paint XD

Great! What do you like in my garage? I'm looking for GT CHROME 001-008 specifically, and a few polarized. Thanks for responding so fast.

Will do, but I'm booked until the 16th, so I can send the toyota G sport the 17th

[EDIT] BTW, how many paint jobs does that get me? Thanks again

Hasuky Banx
ok send FR, and i would like some colors?? is that ok with you??:)

?? Do you want paint from me? I have some rare paints, matte, silver chrome, and midnight purple II &III

Hasuky Banx
depends how many cars, are you planing to send me... x3

I have a half dozen a least to get painted, just depends on if I have enough stuff you want.
Like I said in the OP, tell me what you looking for, and I'll see if I can't get it!

Back