DLC will be free or not? Vote your opinion!

• Thread starter vcx
  • 139 comments

DLC will be free or not?

• FREE

Votes: 81 23.8%
  • PAID

Votes: 260 76.2%

• Total voters
Almost a 100% sure that it will cost around 20 dollar or so. For me its fine as long as the quality is good and with some nice cars or so ;)

Definitely paid. Otherwise they would have brought it in with the "Spec II" update. 👍

Edit: I just saw someone mentioned that above. My bad.

With Spec 2.0 news, Kaz can shut me up and take all my money. Heck, I'm even upgrading my TV and sound just because of this fantastic update. Best and only Game for PS3 ever needed.

Maybe it will be subscription based (so...paid).

Do you remember this "Drivers Club" announcement from a while back? It could be that this was like a subscription you have to pay for once and then get access to all future DLC.

If both cars and tracks DLC packs are below 25€, it'll be bought.

And yes, I think you are going to have to pay for it.

Looking at all the fixes they are implementing with 2.0, I would be very surprised if the DLC was free....and I have absolutely no problems paying $5-10 per DLC pack.

The two published fixes they're addressing with 2.0 that I'm happiest about is the in-race save for the endurance events (really looking forward now to 24 Le Mans and Nurburgring) and the interior views for the standard cars. Nicely done PD!:)

How much is the DLC for forza ?? 67% want to pay for there DLC haha you got more money than brains.

I'm still hoping for the stealth car packs and 2 others that NA couldn't get like that jag chromeline and nissan gtr gt academy special.

BiggRayy
How much is the DLC for forza ?? 67% want to pay for there DLC haha you got more money than brains.

Whatevs,whoever says they wont pay for it is lying. Everyone here craves new content

It makes perfect sense that the improved/added features, along with bug fixes would be free. However..., when it comes to the DLC.., I'm not too sure as to whether it'll be paid or not.

The reason I'm on the fence is because 11 cars are NASCAR. I'm curious as to why they focused so much on NASCAR. Did PD's research show that NASCAR is being used in the game more than they had anticipated? I would only speculate that it is being used more for them to add 11 new cars specific to that style of racing.

I think people would be willing to pay as well. Especially considering how long users have been pushing the issue of DLC.

squeakD
It makes perfect sense that the improved/added features, along with bug fixes would be free. However..., when it comes to the DLC.., I'm not too sure as to whether it'll be paid or not.

The reason I'm on the fence is because 11 cars are NASCAR. I'm curious as to why they focused so much on NASCAR. Did PD's research show that NASCAR is being used in the game more than they had anticipated? I would only speculate that it is being used more for them to add 11 new cars specific to that style of racing.

I think people would be willing to pay as well. Especially considering how long users have been pushing the issue of DLC.

I have been seeing a lot more nascar rooms online,but that dosent really mean too much

Back