Dodge Ram T-Rex Concept 1997

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 9 comments

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
The Dodge Ram T-Rex is the world's first 6x6 pickup truck. Because it has six wheels, it is proven to have better handling and traction than the Ram 3500. Dodge Ram T-Rex never made it into production because of the high cost to build them.

Specifications
Engine: Modified 8.0L Magnum V10
Torque: 593 lb-ft @3700 rpm
Power: 497 hp @5400 rpm

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Dodge Ram T-Rex is the world's first 6x6 pickup truck. Because it has six wheels, it is proven to have better handling and traction than the Ram 3500. Dodge Ram T-Rex never made it into production because of the high cost to build them.

Specifications
Engine: Modified 8.0L Magnum V10
Torque: 593 lb-ft @3700 rpm
Power: 497 hp @5400 rpm

View attachment 424237
View attachment 424239
Now THIS I could get behind. XD

Not really digging the black above the rear wheels. It's pretty much the same truck as my grandpa's '97 2500 Ram, except it doesn't have 497 HP and six wheels.

For being a 6-wheel truck intentionally, it looks very thrown together. Tires appear to be standard size, ride height didn't change, plus it has that hideous black plastic above the wheels... not to mention how long the bed is to compensate for the extra wheels.

That being said it's unique, and that's what i'm looking for in GT so I voted 👍

Not really digging the black above the rear wheels. It's pretty much the same truck as my grandpa's '97 2500 Ram, except it doesn't have 497 HP and six wheels.
I don't really like it either, but still, it would be mighty cool to drive a 6x6 vehicle on a dirt track in GT.

Latest Posts

Back